• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a celebrity...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
What kind of celebrity would you be? Like a movie star, a comedian, a singer, and so on and so forth.
What do you think would set you apart from other celebrities?
How would you garner attention from the media, if you needed to get it?
How would you treat your fans?
Would you offer your assistance and donate out-of-pocket to people or non-profit charitable organizations in need?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm not too sure if this counts but I'd like to be a famous scientist/celebrity; someone who's made a breakthrough discovery that somehow alters the way we see the world. I know it's a little unlikely, and I'm sure the fame wouldn't be as large as just say a movie star's, but I'd consider it fame nonetheless!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'd probably be an author, just as I would like my profession to be even now. I feel that what would 'set me apart' is the fact that I don't think image is everything, and how the public perceives is me is in their hands and not mine - I will act how I act, say what I say and do what I do and whether or not people believe me is up to them and them alone. I would regard my fans with as much respect as they give me, though I'd try as hard as I could to treat them kindly first as to build that bridge early in hopes to avoid a burning. I'm sure if there was a charity that I strongly agreed with, I would donate as much as I could in a heartbeat. It would depend entirely on the charity.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Q: What kind of celebrity would you be? Like a movie star, a comedian, a singer, and so on and so forth.
A: I would probably be a singer for a band.

Q:What do you think would set you apart from other celebrities?
A: I would probably be the only celebrity who doesn't do drugs or get drunk.

Q: How would you garner attention from the media, if you needed to get it?
A: I dunno on this one. Runs some ads or something? Maybe release an album? xD

Q:How would you treat your fans?
A: I'd try to treat the fans really well.

Q:Would you offer your assistance and donate out-of-pocket to people or non-profit charitable organizations in need?
I would definitely do this! It always bugs me when people who have millions of dollars that they don't need just go blow it on something stupid. Why not give that to charity?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd like to be a talk show host. Like Conan. I'd be different from other talk show hosts because I'll be real, and like Cosmotone8 said, I won't do drugs. I'd be the nicest host ever, in the history or hosting hosts. I'd treat my fans like how hosts are supposed to treat fans -- by giving free stuff they like. 'Nuff said. I used the word host too much.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I would want to be a well-known author. That way, I wouldn't have cameras in my face non-stop, and I could make money doing something I enjoy. I'm not very photogenic, so I really don't see myself getting into anything else. I'm being realistic, and it's something I'd want to do anyway!

droomph

weeb
Years
What kind of celebrity would you be? Like a movie star, a comedian, a singer, and so on and so forth.
Musician. Electronic music.
What do you think would set you apart from other celebrities? Dunno, I'll show them.
How would you garner attention from the media, if you needed to get it? Who needs attention when you can make great things
How would you treat your fans? Like normal human beings, basically
Would you offer your assistance and donate out-of-pocket to people or non-profit charitable organizations in need? If I can, because I'm happy enough with a laptop and a drawing tablet and rich people **** is just poor people **** but somehow it's "better" so I don't need much.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
If I were going to be a celebrity, I'd want to be one like Chelsea Handler or Kathy Griffin. They seem like they have the most fun with what they do and can laugh at everything bad that may come their way. I think if you don't have a sense of humour about yourself as a celebrity, the attention can eat you alive (here's to you, Heath Ledger).

I'd set myself apart by saying controversially hilarious things and never apologising for them because I don't believe it's ever OK to apologise for something that's clearly a joke. If people are so dumb as to get offended then that is really their problem and not something I would concern myself with. This is also how I'd get my attention from the media. Either that or stage some hilarious publicity stunt like fighting in public with a loved one or falling drunk out of a cab, and then talking about it on my internationally syndicated talk show and talking about how dumb the paparazzi were to believe it.

I would treat my fans like friends! I would talk on their level and be as down to earth as I could be so my fans will say "oh wow isn't he down to earth for such a big star?!" and then they'd love me even more.

And yes, I'd donate to charities. Decent ones though, nothing religiously affiliated. Charities like animal shelters and cancer research and reforestation programs.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I wouldn't like to be a full-on 'celebrity', what with all the fame and press intrusion and next-to-no private life, but I would like to be respected by my peers in writing. So, essentially, I'd like to be a famous screenwriter. For the most part, they're not followed by TMZ, but get to work on and even create some of the best films/TV/theatre in the world. That, more than the money or the attention or the awards, would be the best thing about being the closest thing to a 'celebrity' for me.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
What kind of celebrity would you be?
Somebody thats just famous for no reason like Paris Hilton.
What do you think would set you apart from other celebrities?
No idea.
How would you garner attention from the media, if you needed to get it?
Public drunkedness, random acts of violence, public nudity, and by being generally loud and obnoxious.
How would you treat your fans?
Poorly.
Would you offer your assistance and donate out-of-pocket to people or non-profit charitable organizations in need?
Naaaaahhhh.

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

What kind of celebrity would you be? Like a movie star, a comedian, a singer, and so on and so forth. An author.
What do you think would set you apart from other celebrities? I'm a Thelemite, only Jimmy Page is a Thelemite and a celebrity. ;-P
How would you garner attention from the media, if you needed to get it? I would post something on the website. ^_^
How would you treat your fans? Depends on how they treat me.
Would you offer your assistance and donate out-of-pocket to people or non-profit charitable organizations in need? Absolutely!

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Back