• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I like Wonder Trade, but I could live without it. The best one I've got is a japanese Shelmet and I didn't really care about it. I usually just send them back onto the Wonder Trade if they're lame. :P

Edit: I got a Lv. 57 Poliwhirl now from Wonder Trade! I officially start to appriciate the Wonder Trade now, lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
I always Wonder Trade off spare stuff that I breed and is uncommon to find, like Larvesta, Aerodactyl, Shroomish, Larvitar, etc. All I give out is decent stuff, but I usually just get BS like Diggersby and Ledyba and other Route 1 shenanigans.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
I think it's pretty great. It's a good way to just trade away spare pokemon I have from breeding. I don't really care what I get back, but if it's good, then lucky me.

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
Years
It's an addiction... a bad addiction!!!

All joking aside though, it's fun to use, and I often use it to trade Pokemon I don't want in hopes of getting other good Pokemon. Luckily, someone traded me a Haunter (evolved into Gengar), a Lv. 1 Eevee with its hidden ability (just what I was looking for and evolved it into Sylveon), a Charizard (don't ask why), 3 Speed Boost Torchics (2 english, 1 japanese, none had Blazikenite... which is alright because I already have a Torchic with a Blazikenite), some other japanese pokemon (one of them being the new Dedenne), and some other cool Pokemon. I can tell you right now, I will continue to use this feature in the future... or maybe right now. :)

Edit: Just used the Wonder Trade, and someone traded me a japanese Xerneas!!!! (I gave them a Burmy, lol) Now I don't have to worry about him, and I can have both Xerneas and Yvetal (since I have Y version). Oh man, I love the wonder trade!!! :)

Last edited:
Years
I have had a mountain of Froakies and Eevees sent to me (none with hidden abilities though), so I breed them and either send them back or put them on the GTS. I do get guilt sometimes when I send a Bidoof on its merry little way and get a rare Pokémon back, but I once spent an hour on there getting nothing but Weedles and Bunnelbys so the guilt then leaves rapidly haha.

Years
Addicted to Wonder Trade

So I started off by breeding my Fire starter pokemon and Squirle and traded them off in some wonder trades, I then aquired the water starter and ended up getting lots of random pokemon for them :D, I love the randomness and hope people enjoy the pokemon traded :3.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Mostly I get pokemon you can find in the wild such as Nincada or Bunnelby, I was surprised to get a Lv38 Piloswine, later in the game I'm going to breed my starter (or trade some across from my Pokemon X) and stick them on the wonder trade

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2017
I got 4 Eevees from Wonder Trade
and for one wonder trade, I gave up a Budew and in return I got a Level 50 Zoroark.

Kite [Argus]

Onion Tamer
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
I traded my starter (Chespin) when I first started and got an Eevee, but my friend told me they weren't rare, so I wonder traded it and got an adamant torchic, kept him ever since.

c:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
How do you wonder trade?

I'm really interested in this .
It's in the PSS, tap the square with circles on the touch screen and battle, trade, game chat, wonder trade and more should come up.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I traded a bunch of random things in my box and got a Riolu, Charmeleon, Mawile, Froakie, Eevee, Mareep and that little slug Dragon dude in return :]

Years
Best things I got from wonder trade were:
Gravler that evolved into golem (pokedex filler)
Foreign Ralts, Volbeat and Gible. (Masuda Shinies material)
Aside from that, it is all catchable pokedex filler.

I find the wonder trade useful after a lon session of breeding mons. Your "trash" might be someone else's treasure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back