• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Shows You're Currently Watching?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Started The Office about a week ago, both UK and US. Finished the UK one two days ago (only two seasons :c) and currently on season 4 of the US version. Loving it so far, though reviews have said that later seasons aren't as good as the earlier ones...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Sons of Anarchy, Season 6. What the hell tara, WHAT THE HELL.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Two and a Half Men: I picked out season 9 a few days ago and want to try out the pre-Charlie episodes. So far so good.

Game of Thrones season 3, Arrow, and a bit of Revenge.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
American Horror Story: Coven! Got to wait until next week though, this holiday pause is killing me.

I also watch a number of comedies, such as Modern Family, The Neighbors and The Mindy Project.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
"Watching" is such a loose term for me since I don't watch shows all that frequently, and I'm in the middle of so many.

Orange is the New Black, House M.D., Girls, Pretty Little Liars.

I really wanted to start watching The Office too, but I kinda want to finish the seasons/series I'm already watching.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Sons of Anarchy Season 6 and am waiting for Walking Dead to see if it becomes a train wreck or not after the last season XD.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've been obsessively watching Friends for a few months now (I'd say about 3 or 4 months just about).Mostly the random reruns they air on NickAtNite, but I've been trying to sit down and actually start from season 1 and make my way up. Back in like 2001 or 2002 a friend recommended I watched it so I did and really only thought it was sort of funny. I really only was forcing laughter at most times to make my friend happy. I was only 8 or 9 back then so I probably just didn't get the adult humor. But now years later I decided to watch an episode one night and now I find it really funny! Such a hilarious show and probably my favorite sitcom now. I know it's from the 90s/early 00s, but it's still pretty relevant today it seems.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I mainly just watch shows off of Amazon Instant Video and Netflix.

Workahloics
The Big Bang Theory
All Grown Up
The Fresh Prince of Belair (RIP James Avery :'( )
Dexter
Skins (U.K.)

Years
I'm becoming obsessed with Community. Like I knew I liked it before, but that was before. Now everything is symbols and meta-humour and entirely relatable (at least on a philosophical level) to where my head is at right now in life.
I feel like I share one fundamental quality with each member of the group and that's why it hits me so hard, because I know I can't be all of them rolled into one person and yet it fits and it's messing with me and I keep having self actualisations and epiphanies when I watch.
My life (lol what life) might actually be over when I finish it.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Right now I've just finished the first and so far only series of Orange is the New Black, I started breaking bad but ended up quitting on it, and obviously I'm still watching the regulars, like TBBT, HIMYM, Family guy, and Not Going Out (British show) which I helped my dad write some jokes for :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm currently watching The Shield starring Michael Chiklis. Well written yet surprisingly engaging if you ask me.

Wazee Wynkoop

New Start!
Years
Currently, I'm watching:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
How I Met Your Mother
The Walking Dead

GoT I just started a few days ago and it's really good so far! BBT is probably one of, if not the funniest show I've seen, and I love TWD so much, both it and the comic.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Doctor Who (Currently on season 2)
Supernatural (Caught up, watching as it airs)
Sherlock (Caught up, watching as it airs)
Parks and Recreation (Almost done with season 3)

The shows I'm not caught up with I watch verrryyyy slowly since gaming has been stealing most of my attention lately.

Back