• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2010
This is an.... interesting hack. I'm eager to see where this hack will end up. Good luck!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Sorry to saj that Mitchel but diving thing was Martin(tm) idea. You should really remove it or you should ask Martin for permission to use it. Because he was the first one who made it.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Sorry to saj that Mitchel but diving thing was Martin(tm) idea. You should really remove it or you should ask Martin for permission to use it. Because he was the first one who made it.

huh? he can use it whenever he can, it's not like someone owns the idea or so...

I like the diving spot, it looks interesting! but shouldn't there be a Pokemon that your riding?

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Ive found a glitch, i saved the game at kiiro city pokemon center, and then tried to load it up again, however i got stuck on the right hand side of the pokemon center as a weird pokemon sprite of Ash (weird colours etc) and yes i cannot move from the right hand side, its rather weird :S

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
wow i didnt came here for weeks now i see u got there a very good idea and....U RELEASED THE BETA =D tomorrow im gonna play it

good work

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
Nice hack :)
Already beaten the Beta, waitin' for you to come back.
Also, AWF has been down for some days.
I think Gijs is on his Holiday, cuz a Server Crash happened and it's still off :(

Have a nice Holiday :)

PS: You're coming back the 29th, right? :D

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
First this people, I'm back in Holland (well i was already in holland but i'm home now :)) and 100% back in hacking on this project what you see i've worked 20 ours on (2 day's) so i hope you like the new updates ^^
Btw, I saw when i've looked to my PM's i saw that i got 36 PM's i'll as soon as possible replay and answer the question so be patation people

Hehe... The diving pool and the whole diving thing looks interesting. Though then it looks odd to being walking on the bottom of the ocean just like that, with no equipment or anything, but, whatever, I guess the concept is what's important here :)

Well, keep up that good work, mitchel!

Thnx ^^ but i've cancel'd the underwater because someon else already (when i was gone) added it in his game so it's no longer in my game so i've added a great idea that noboddy else got in his hack with the green force i don't tell where you going to maby you can find it out with the screens ^^ and thnx ^^

@Charcoal, toolTRA, ptshady: Thnx ^^

@BlackRainbow*: well... i don't stole his idea before beta 1.0 was out i already got that idea but i did'nt add it because you people want a beta before the summervakation started but i've removed now because D-trogh telled me that someon already added it but i did'nt know it so i remove it now and i hope that nobody else steal my new idea....

@Nicolas: Thnx but i already removed it was alot of work to map it but NP i've started a new event (i don't tell what it is yet maby you can get it out of the new screens) i hope that nobody else steal or use it from/before me.

@BlackRainbow* (again): I didn't steal that mew pixel thing ether someon else added it in my hack (Pokémon Dark Cry) and i though he has maked it so exully i didn't steal it >.< i alway's ask things first before i use it or give him/it credits

@sudden_hit: Thnx i'll look to it to fix.

@Linoman: No..

@ArceusGamer: Thnx ^^ and yes i saw it yesterday that it was off the air so i can only post the screens here so i'm sorry AWF.
And no I'm now back :P becuse it was badly weather over there.

~Ontopic
~Zeh new updates ^^
Hello people i got new update sfor you people
before this: but i've cancel'd the underwater because someon else already (when i was gone) added it in his game so it's no longer in my game so i've added a great idea that noboddy else got in his hack with the green force i don't tell where you going to maby you can find it out with the screens...
and now the,
credits:
Kyledove: The big red house tile and that furnace bridge with bel tile
DODO_CaT: For the Golden star building
Nintendo: For the D/P inner tiles
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well enjoy the new screens ^^:

The new Cliff Broke Hill:
pokemonthunderemblemfo2.png
pokemonthunderemblem4pf8.png

pokemonthunderemblem13pd7.png

The Golden league Contest, on the Champion Plains(i'm sorry beter screens of it are comming soon):
pokemonthunderemblem1po1.png
pokemonthunderemblem2eb4.png

pokemonthunderemblem3kq1.png

The new inner house tiles:
pokemonthunderemblem16pv3.png

New event that tell you something about the Green forse and tell you the location where you goign to can you solve it?:
pokemonthunderemblem5tn3.png
pokemonthunderemblem6fb2.png
pokemonthunderemblem7bv2.png

pokemonthunderemblem8kq5.png
pokemonthunderemblem9wn8.png
pokemonthunderemblem10it0.png

pokemonthunderemblem11bz7.png
pokemonthunderemblem12zw2.png
pokemonthunderemblem14kl4.png

That was all people i hope you like'd ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha nice update. Something tells me that you got yourself the 3rd generation legends involed. Also mitchel1 i got to talk to you so await a pm from me!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i love the yellow star building league! :shocked:

those screenies are amazing, as well as those Cliff Broke Hill...

keep things up~

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
You got to love this hack. Nice screenies and i realy like your new tiles. Ga zo door!!!

*EDIT* It's fun to know we got a pro hacker here in holland. ;)

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
i love the yellow star building league! :shocked:

those screenies are amazing, as well as those Cliff Broke Hill...

keep things up~

Thnx ^^

@BlackRainbow*: Thnx ^^ oh... i've changed it and give him/she credits for that building ^^

@charizard19: Thnx ^^ and thnx again ^^

@Silver Riolu, Osher99, Eeveon: Thnx ^^

@darkcookie_93: Thnx and i've recieved youre PM i've already PM your back ;)

Ontopic:
Well people i work now on the golden league contest (insite) where will be 6 battle's + champion... so, 'm working really hard on it so in the mean time no updates ;)
Cya
~Mitchel1

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Wow, nice graphics folk.
It is the first time I came to see this Thread.
But this great tile of the Star Stadium is of Dodo_Cat.
Please, give credit to him. Is not yours, and other thing. Is forbidden to use those tiles without permission...
So we are partly violating a rule (I, with my tile tower, in Darkblue, but good, I think he is already retired, I suppose we need only give credit, by the way, very good graphics, fascinated me, and I hope the Beta ^_^.)
Good Luck ^^

EDIT:
Spoiler Not that I saw, what idiot >.<!!!
I edit to clarify ._.

EDIT II:
Please dont hide the credits.
For you do not want to hide your name by your hard work that you did, or yes?

EDIT III:
I like to edit. (Jojo)

Back