• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fallen "Rebirth of the watchers!!"

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Pokemon Fallen
Redemption

Intro:Hi, I'm ~Element, I'm a gamedeveloper/hacker and here is my game made with rpgmakerXP

Story:
You were found as a baby abandoned in the Brook Forest, a man, Professor Shane, found you and took you in, he gave you a place to live, food, he was like a father to you. But he kept two secrets, one: he was not your real father, two: He was a member of the watchers.
One day, he never came back to the house, you guess he was just running late, until you see an email on his computer.
(I'm not saying what it says xD)
You become devistated, all you want is to avenge Shane, so you grab your eevee and run, you run until you finally find the watchers, you beg them to let you join, and they except, this is where the story begins.

The watchers
A group that helps to keep the peace, each is assigned to a town, but the most skilled roam around the region defeating people that put a threat to all you reside in the regions.

Features
1. Purely story based, gyms are there, but they are not a part of the story.
2. Training spot, in the HQ
3. Traveling, across not just one but 3 regions.
4. Customizable clothing
5. Something that will actually be finished.

Maps
capture007xr1.png

Brooke Town

Screens

Demos
None yet, don't ask or I'll make flood bite you O.o

Credits
poccil-starter kit
Fangking Omega- House tiles
Saurav- tiles
Keyldove- tiles

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
You'll make me bite them o_0...Anyway This is great! Storyline is a plus, and changing your clothing?! I love that! I can't wait to see some progress on this! Good luck ;)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Wow. It was a great idea.
I really can't wait to see screenshot of this.
I like the feature too.
Keep it up!~

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
mmm I really like the idea, it sounds very interesting and the idea of changing outfits is awesome, every1 loves a game where u customize urself ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
You were found as a baby abandoned What, are you the 'chosen one'? Or did your parents just not want you? Adption agencies not exist? in the Brook Forest, a man, Professor Shane Is a Shane a tree? I don't think so...good., found you and took you in, he gave you a place to live, food, he was like a father to you How old is/was he? :S. But he kept two secrets, one: he was not your real father No mommy, then? Nerd..., two: He was a member of the watchers Now you gotta tell me what the watchers are....
One day, he never came back to the house, you guess he was just running late, until you see an email on his computer.

(I'm not saying what it says xD) Why not?! The world ain't runnin' on suspense...
You become devistated, all you want is to avenge Shane So he's dead? And how foolish for a person as apparently important as him to leave his personal e-mail unprotected..., so you grab your eevee ...meh. and run, you run until you finally find the watchers, you beg them to let you join, and they except, this is where the story begins. ...what of the game plot, then? Just because there's a backstory does not have me convinced that there's enough here to fill an entire game plot...

The watchers
A group that helps to keep the peace, each is assigned to a town, but the most skilled roam around the region defeating people that put a threat to all you reside in the regions. So they're just a police force?

3. Traveling, across not just one but 3 regions. Isn't that overkill...? How will you keep the plot runing that long? How will the players not get bored of finding the same pkmn over and over again?

Refer to the blacks above...

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
The story is alright, but it leaves too many questions, something that is and always will be a big turn off. Obviously the watchers have something to hide, but there's hardly enough detail to guess what any of the characters might be thinking.

Interesting, but how long could you carry on the story before it gets boring? You need to mention things like an in-game plot, character development (and a description in the first place), and what makes this game have such a great plot that you wouldn't need gym leaders...
P.S. Everyone says their project will be finished, few (more like none) live up to that...

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Now for an update.....
Slightlyredone.png

hero sprite
made by me, edited by flood

capture002do3.png
capture005km1.png

capture006ox3.png

Now for a map...
capture007xr1.png