• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Let's Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
RedChoboco/Chorocojo of the SomethingAwful Forums. He's done Pokemon Emerald, Crystal, Fire Red, and currently doing a Platinum LP. Aside from hilarious commentary and great art (both fan made and his own), his LP's are somewhat connected, and even has a 'spin off' LP of Quartz by Zorak.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
Years
I'm going to be the odd one out here but I have to say that my top 3 Lp'ers, in no order, have to be...
MajorSlack, Lueroi, and mikelat.
SaltOar as a close runner up.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
The only video LPer that I consistently watch is raocow, who is simply fantastic. It's gotten to the point where I've actually absorbed some of his speech into my own. I often say 'like a thing' among other things. Good times.

Zorak and Redchocobo were the authors of the first LPs I ever read and thus inspired me to begin my own so they are definitely going to be on the list.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I'd have the say Chuggaaconroy. (seeing as he's the only one I've ever watched. XD)

He's funny and knows his stuff. ;) (like a lot of let's players, but whatever)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Ooh, interesting thread. Anyway, my favorite LPers (On Youtube) would have to be Kilplixism, HCBailly, and Hellfirecomms. I probably have I probably have more, but I'm lazy to think of more.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I know I don't post here much, but I'm more of a lurker. I do enjoy a lot of Let's plays though.
If I had to pick a single one, I'd have to say McGammar. His voice just makes everything better.
Other favourites include, but are not limited to, Chainfire9001 (retired), Chuggaaconroy, HCBailly, ProtonJonSA before hiatus (so everything before Super Mario TKO, basically), and Lancun.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
david64yt does a lot of Half-Life 2 stuff, but he started doing Minecraft recently and I got hooked since he's interesting to watch too, haha.

I watched his ENTIRE Minecraft LP yesterday in one sitting :P Love his commentary.
Need to get a new video card quick so I can actually play some Minecraft D: My 7 year old one can't.

I've been watching SeaNanner's Minecraft LP also.

Really the only LP's i've seen.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
My favorate is actually not very well known. He LPs a lot of Metroid games. His YTN is Nack289.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
The only LPers I watch are HCBailly (yeah, 'cause I'm an FFtard) and NintenoCapriSun. I don't know, I'm just contented with both of them.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Chuggaaconroy and myself. Chuggaa is the inspiration for my Let's Play of Pokémon Sapphire, and who knows, I might just copy that one quote from his Pokémon Crystal Part 18...

Years
I am a fan of the following LP'ers:

Snowflake (His rants are funny and he is very informative about the metagame as well as in-game. His "power player" style is very entertaining, even though I personally hate using legendaries in playthroughs. Some hate his accent, but I don't mind it.)

Chuggaaconroy (Chugga is my favorite LP'er and he would be the inspiration for me if I were to ever LP. When things go wrong is when Chugga is at his funniest, but he is not overtly crazy.)

MMLFrostyPixie (I can hear it now, "You can't have a competitive battler as one of your favorite LP'ers!" Well, yes I can, and I will. I believe she's working on a White LP at the moment. She's a nice, refreshing change from other LP'ers or Wi-Fi battlers because she doesn't sound depressed or obligated to do the LP or battle, she just has fun with it!)

Marriland used to be a favorite of mine until he sold out... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back