• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know any Pokémon's height/weight by heart?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
is there any Pokémon that you know its weight and height by heart without having to look it up? I know Reshiram's by heart 10' 6" 727.5 lbs... I know it because I am in love with it and constantly RP around that.

what Pokémon's height/weight do you know by heart and would be able to answer it on the top of your head if someone asked? no cheating

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2020
I only remember the heights of Tyranitar and Feraligator. Its insane how Feraligatr is 7'7 and Tyranitar is 6'7. They should be switched. :P

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Ghastly, Diglett, Haunter, Sunkern, Cleffa, or Flabebe is within .2 lbs of .4 lbs. I think.

Sirfetch’d

I don't because I don't really pay attention to this type of information. At best I can list the smallest and largest Pokemon, but that is all.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Nope. I don't see a need to memorize such trivial things. They don't really matter to me anyway. I understand it might be useful to have some knowledge on Pokemon's weights when using weight-related moves such as Heavy Slam and Low Kick, but memorizing them takes up too much brain space lol. Just a rough estimate is more than enough.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
... no. I can't imagine what situation would lead someone to learn any of these facts about a Pokémon. I guess it's understandable knowing your favourite's and possibly some interesting ones like Joltik, but I couldn't tell you a single Pokémon's height or weight from memory. I even struggle with Pokédex numbers half the time so height/weight isn't even close to relevant for me. :p

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I remember that Furret is 5'11" because that's freakin' massive for a tube rat. Aside from that, I don't remember specifics. I know Wailord is extremely light for its size though.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
No. I know stuff like movesets and some dex entries, and maybe general oddities (Wailord being too light, which are the lightest, etc), but no specifics about weights and heights. Doesn't interest me, and I don't do pounds and feet/inches either.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
No, I never pay attention to height or weight. All I know is Wailord is the largest pokemon and Flabebe is the shortest, I think.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
No, I never pay attention to height or weight. All I know is Wailord is the largest pokemon and Flabebe is the shortest, I think.
I just looked it up. Flabebe is tied with Joltik at 4 inches.

I really don't know any Pokemon's height or weight. Similar to Iceman I just know that Wailord is the largest and that Flabebe and Joltik are the smallest.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Spiritomb's weight is 108 kg because that's his sinnoh pokedex number and number from his origin story. Diglett and Natu are 8 inches tall. Latias weighs 88 pounds and is 4'11". (okay, she weighs 88.2 and is 4'07", my bad, Latias, my love!).

That's all I remembered off the top of my head.

Years
The only Pokemon attributes that I know by heart like that are that Gastly and Haunter are both 0.2 lbs., Caterpie and Weedle are both exactly 1 foot long, and Onix is 28' 10". I can't say as I know any Pokemon's height and weight, though.

And since this is more of a question and answer thread, I'm going to move this over to Pokemon Voting Polls.

MOVED.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Nope. I don't really bother learning numbers of that, I just remember from the anime how big some are. But that might have to do with me not being used to inches and feet; I live in the metric system so the number 6'7" only tells me... Um, that it's pretty tall? If I saw the measurements for pokémon in meters more often, I might remember more. Just because sometimes the brain picks up trivia like that.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I don't, I mean why must I? All I know Snorlax's super fat and that's all to it.

Years
All I can remember off the top of my head is Mewtwo (6'07''), Mew (1'4''), and Gyrados because 21'04'' is freaking huge. No wonder it can go on a rampage and level a city. >_>

Back