• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

dragonfly cave challenge

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Rules:

-you must use only the pokemon you get on the personality test, birthday (courtesy of the zodiac, the pokemon of the DAY, not of the REIGN, and the ones for gen 3, 4, 5, AND 6), and a pokemon of your type
-hm slaves allowed
-if you cannot get a pokemon before the elite four, hacking is perfectly acceptable
-getting a legendary is OK, as long as it is not through the "pokemon of your type" (i.e. one of my zodiacs produced ho-oh, so I can use that, but since my type is ground, I can't pick groudon for that)
-trade evolutions are OK to hack, as long as they evolve at a reasonable level
-if a pokemon is unavailable entirely, you may use less than 6 slots
-for the type rule, the FULLY-EVOLVED form must be of that type
-NFE pokemon can- but do not have to be- evolved
-hacking in ONE available pokemon if all pokemon are available after gym 3 but before the E4 is acceptable
-until then, use your starter

challengers:
Spoiler:

champions:
none

sign-up:

name: (if this is different than your username, you must say so in an update)
game:
predicted team:

i.e.

name: natnew
game: Pearl
predicted team: Togekiss, Chimeco, Ho-oh, Nidoqueen, Sudowudo, Torterra

links:

Zodiac
Personality Test
What type are you?

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: KoboraX (The in-game name I plan to use is Zero)
Game: White 2
Predicted team: Gyarados, Gigalith, and the rest, I'm not sure about the rest. The rest of the team have to be Rock types, though, so I'll have to rely on Gyarados for Surf and Waterfall.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Name: KoboraX (The in-game name I plan to use is Zero)
Game: White 2
Predicted team: Gyarados, Gigalith, and the rest, I'm not sure about the rest. The rest of the team have to be Rock types, though, so I'll have to rely on Gyarados for Surf and Waterfall.

I don't understand what you're saying. it literally gives you 5/6 pokemon to use.

Years
I am not sure about my team... Here are results: Dec 2: The Day of Pineco in the Reign of Jirachi, Season of the Air, Mew and Psychic type.. I'd love to do this but I have no idea on what kinda team I got..

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I am not sure about my team... Here are results: Dec 2: The Day of Pineco in the Reign of Jirachi, Season of the Air, Mew and Psychic type.. I'd love to do this but I have no idea on what kinda team I got..

Should've made this clear
gen 5 zodiac: day of absol
gen 4 zodiac: day of mudkip, marshtomp, and swampert
gen 3 zodiac: day of staryu

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
ok, I cannot make this any clearer:
say you got a mew from the personality test
on the gen 3 zodiac, you got staryu
on the gen 4 one, you get mudkip/marshtomp/swampert (same evolution line)
on gen 5, you get absol
gen 6 is pineco/fortress (again, same evolution line)
and your type is rock
you get mew, staryu, swampert, absol, fortress, and a rock type of your choice

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Ok, I see now. I thought you only did one of them, not all three. I'll edit my post once I get my Gen 3 and 4 zodiac things since I only did Gen 5 :P

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I am still confused sorry D:

He's not very good at explaining. At the bottom of the Zodiac Sign before you generate it, the paragraph right above the button says " This is the fifth generation one. If you want previous generation click this link.
Each generation has a different zodiac.

Back