• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What size is your Bed?

What Size bed?

• Twin

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Full

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Queen

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • King

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • California King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
This is an awkward one lol.I have a queen size bed cause my feet hang off a full lol.So what size is you bed?A twin, full, queen, king, California king?
Im jealous of anyone who has a king lol.

Soul of Darkness

Guardian of the Gateway
Years
Yeah, same thing... *dies (again)*
Oh well, they still rock, I remember when I has hanging down watching this old but really funny movie called "pootie tang" and it cracked me up so bad that I falled down and hurted my neck really bad.

Lion Heart

Banned
Years
I honestly think sleeping on the floor can help out sometimes.

With back posture and all, some restlessness (insomnia) cases are attributed to being bored with the same thing (same place of sleeping) so an alternative could help people get a better nights rest.

Just thought I'd say that.

Good Rep Always Helps.

So if you change where you sleep tonight (I'm sounding stalkerish..) I'll be watching you.. *COUGH* I mean, .. and if you sleep well, give me some rep.

Aheh.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I've got 2 queen sized beds. One in my study room and one in the "lazy" room.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I have a single bed, and I've added a single bed to the Poll above. I wonder why it wasn't included before. o_O

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
I have a full bed. I like it, its big enough w/o being too huge 0o. I think I would die if I had to go back to a twin xD

Years
Depends on which bed of mine. O_o

The one I have at home in my room is a full-size bed...the one here in the dorm is just a twin size, though...

But I'm voting full, since that's the one bed that truly belongs to me. XD

Back