• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Speed

Skyward
Years
A club! May I join? :D

I've played Symphonia 1 & 2 (2 wasn't good imo) And some of Phantasia. I was going to import Graces F and Vesperia PS3, until that teaser website came out. I still might be importing Vesperia PS3 if it isn't coming to the States.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't have a PS3, so I can't be too happy about hearing the localization of either of the two games. However, the fact that Vesperia will be brought out for PS3 makes me kind of want to get one, so I can play the game all the way with Patty so I can stick her in the Mithos costume forever and ever when I get it.

Speed

Skyward
Years
Vesperia hasn't been confirmed yet, but they did have a blurred image of the logo on the website, which must mean we're getting it eventually, even though Rich Bantegui said otherwise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ah right. That's what I meant. Doesn't change anything else I said about me playing PS3 Vesperia really so I can stick Patty in her Mithos costume forever and ever. xD;

( on a side note, you live in the same state as me. like... fifty other PC people. |D )

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I added ya Speed. ^^

Ha! I don't have a PS3 too. :3
[adds it to shopping list]

Actually, I do recall that they have more costumes at PS3 Vesperia; Rita with a cowboy hat is cute.

Speed

Skyward
Years
Oh, I saw localization in your post so I assumed you thought they were localizing it, you can always import. I probably will if they don't get around to localizing it.

Also, whenever you guys can, pick up a PS3. It's a pretty fun console, and the 2011 line-up is pretty good too.

@コナンくん This image
Spoiler:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Oh, I saw localization in your post so I assumed you thought they were localizing it, you can always import. I probably will if they don't get around to localizing it.

Also, whenever you guys can, pick up a PS3. It's a pretty fun console, and the 2011 line-up is pretty good too.

@コナンくん This image
Spoiler:
Nah Imma wait till ToGf releases here. :3
I own a Ps3 I recently got it. they seem to localizing ToGf in NA.

Edit: OHH thattttt They do look alike :O

Last edited:

Speed

Skyward
Years

Nah Imma wait till ToGf releases here. :3
I own a Ps3 I recently got it. they seem to localizing ToGf in NA.

Edit: OHH thattttt They do look alike :O

Yeah, that's why everyone assumed we were also getting Vesperia.

Now all Bamco has to do is announce a release date and I'll be happy.~

Speed

Skyward
Years
So will I, I hope they actually sell well in NA this time around. If they do, we might also get Xillia.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
He could be trolling us, yes. But he could be saying that to get our hopes down, to bring it back up again.

I'm kind of actually leaning toward the former, because if you look at the current messed up logo, there is a green part sticking up that isn't part of the Vesperia logo, but could be a 'recolored' screwed up 'f' like on the Graces logo.

Speed

Skyward
Years
It's inverted, but apparently that is the f from the Graces logo. It was mixed with the Vesperia logo. In the image I posted, you can make out a V from it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Yes! :) Now I can see what the big deal is about. A lot people claim Graces to be the best Tales games they've played.

I was beginning to lose faith after not localizing Hearts, Innocence, and then no word of Graces for quite awhile.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A lot of people also claimed that Vesperia was the best Tales of Game as well. We'll just have to see when it (Graces) comes out, I guess. I'm more looking forward to February 25th, personally.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, the fourth episode of Tales of Symphonia: The Animation (Tethe'alla Hen) will be coming out. The OVA in general obviously isn't as great as the game (or the manga), but it does have it's moments Kratos killing Kvar.

I mainly can't wait to see this episode, because I'm hoping that they're finally going to animate Mithos in it. <3 If I have to wait until the United Worlds Episode, I'm going to cry. :(

Back