• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
This thread is to discuss the roleplay, Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise.

I have an important announcement for those who are currently in the roleplay. I have been thinking if we should redo the whole RP thread, here are my reasons why:
  • The story is just getting into a very confusing and out of hand state and some RPers of the roleplay are not being very active, like Hiruko. As long as you have a understandable/personal reason/s like school, then I am content enough.
  • I am now typing down a new longer and a detailed storyline of the roleplay itself.

I ask those who are roleplaying in the RP just one question. What do you suggest yourselves?

I also want our posts to be a little longer now, since I actually have computer access at home now, which made me very content when I found out. Please reply your opinion when you have the time, for knowing your opinion will affect the roleplay and its future.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
I wouldn't mind starting over the RP. There's some loose ends we could tie up, and focus on character development better.

Hey NessStar....how about making me a Samson siggy?

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
I wouldn't mind starting over the RP. There's some loose ends we could tie up, and focus on character development better.

Hey NessStar....how about making me a Samson siggy?

Now that I have a lap top at home which makes me happy, sure. ^_^

I wonder what King Cosmic and GhostPrincess would think about this suggestion.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
I don't know, but starting over seems great. This RP could be 10 times better. New stories and plots and whatnot.

I agree, now that I've actually took a whole day to improve my roleplay ability. With my improved RP skill, I would restart this roleplay into a newer and better roleplay. Same thing goes with the anime too.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
Starting over, huh? That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I like the current one, but my busy everyday scedule has caused me to not be as active on the computer, and this way I'll be able to make up my lost time. So yeah, let's start it over!

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
Now all we have to wait for is GhostPrincess. I think she'll end up agreeing with is too, starting over sounds like a good idea.

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
Years
I'm in the RP too, I think it's fine. This way I'll have some idea as to what's going on because I had just started and still don't have a starter Poke'mon yet. Nobody noticed my post either. :( But now I get the chance to be in the story from the beginning!

So in summary, I think that's fine.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
That's actually one of the reasons why I want to start over, so the new RPers like you will get noticed. I felt bad how no one was responding to your posts.

agurcsik

Years
Yeah I can't wait! Is it going to have the same basic plot idea? Either way I think it will be cool.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
Okay, the new thread is up. It's now called "(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)". I just want the story to begin already, blame my impatience. XD

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
YAY I FOUND THE THREAD ^^ Sorry I would have replkied sooner but I ouldn't fidn the thread @_@ and sure I wouldn't mind starting over :P

agurcsik

Years
It looks like this decision is unanimous! I learned that word in school last year! :classic:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
Sure, as long as he is a temp character, which in other terms I assume he counts as an NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back