• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Haunted House- the Ghost Type Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
Username:DVK
Partners:Froslass and Spiritomb
Why did you join?Ever since falling in love with Froslass i have loved the ghost type.
Answer the current topic:

Which ghost pokemon's Pokedex entry do you find most interesting? Explain why.
Shedinja's Ruby Entry:SHEDINJA's hard body doesn't move - not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this POKéMON will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back.

That just seems scary, a lifeless bug shell that when you look at the dark hole in it's back, your spirit get's sucked into it. I also find it interesting how they came up with this pokemon.

Years
I want to join. I ''luv'' all ghost-types, but if I have to choose, I'd choose Froslass and Chandelure(big surprise, huh?) I want to join 'cause they're mysterious and that's the reason to love them. Answering: Chandelure! Such a cool chandelier lurks away spirits. However all of them except maybe Drifloon and Drifblimb's are really interesting

Last edited:

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Username: PichuRules4ever
Partners: Haunter and Rotom
Why did you join? Ghost-types are super duper uber schluper awesome
Answer the current topic: Which ghost pokemon's Pokedex entry do you find most interesting? Explain why.
Haunter's Crystal entry: It hides in the dark, planning to take the life of the next living thing that wanders close by.

To me, its pretty creepy to be walking in the dark not able to see a thing when there is a ghost somewhere just waiting to kill you when you least expect. Now that I think of it, that sounds pretty epic!

GhostHunterz

Walking with Ghost Pokemons
Years
Username:GhostHunterz
Partners:Gengar and Chandelure
Why did you join?: I mean ghost pokemons are awesome, mischievous and have great sp. attk. stats right? They are my favorite types and will be forever.
Answer the current topic:
Rotom Platinum : Its electric like body can enter some kinds of machine and take control in order to make mischief.

Well I think it would be really funny if a message pop's up in front of your computer saying.
" Your computer has been hi-jacked because of your dudumbness "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back