• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I havent read it. But from what I have heard and seen its a bit more darker at times than the show. :)

Yeah, it is a little darker, but I like it. I really enjoyed the first two volumes. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the art because it is kind of funky.

I already downloaded the comics in mediafire. Can't wait for the next volumes. Some say that the MLP fandom is like a cancer. What is your opinion about this?
As much as I don't really like Pinkie, I say that without her the whole show would lack the lulz we love.

Yeah, I can't wait to buy the next few ones :3

And I wouldn't say it is a cancer... I think that is a little too harsh. There are much worse things out there.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well, at least he doesn't openly hate the fandom. Anyway for some random stuff. Screenshot it from my tab.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Yeah, it has been inactive sadly. However it is that lull of the season breaks.
Soooo... have some random cuteness.

5cNLpd6.gif

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
While waiting for the Equestria Girls movie this summer.

A new DVD/Blu-Ray release is slated for some time in August. Amazon has listings for both. Each of them shows an air-time of 72 minutes, which matches pretty close to what Equestria Girls is expected to have. The Blu-Ray listing also shows 2 discs, though this may be a DVD/Blu-Ray combo pack as most tend to include.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I find it strange that despite many bronies drawing human forms of our favorite ponies, they flip tables when Hasbro makes their versions of the human ponies. What's also strange is that they hate how the EQG movie exists to sell their new toys yet didn't bother about Hasbro killing off the original Transformers cast in their movie in order to have them buy toys for the new cast.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I always had faith in the awesome writers. As much as I'll miss the ponies themselves, it'll still be a great movie.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just saw the trailer of Equestria Girls.

I'll be honest. When I first heard about this Equestria Girls, I had my doubts and I really felt like it could ruin the image of us bronies.

After watching the trailer, it made me feel weird. I dunno, but I suppose it's a good kind of weird. I mean, I like the fact that the humor is still there. xD
And my bro and I had wide eyes when we saw Twilight being helped out by a guy in that school. o.o

I think it's going to be a good movie, and I'm willing to watch it when given the chance. :3
I just hope it won't ruin my love towards MLP and won't ruin the reputation of us bronies. :3

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
The way they look in the movie is creepy to me... I just can't relate to it.

However, I will still see it because I am sure it will be just as good as the show.

Edit: You know what is bothering me? Their skin. I feel like they should have kept their hair the same way, but made their skin like normal human skin. It would make it look more natural and less freaky in my opinion.

Sparkle of Time

Dr. Whooves
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Hello y'all.
I enjoy MLP, and have enjoyed it for quite a while. So... with no further ado...
Username: Sparkle of Time (Just call me Time, or Philemona(or anyway you feel like shortening it)
Favorite Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle, let's just say, I have an affinity for ponies who seem geeky, nerdy, smart in general, etc.
I was originally introduced to MLP when I saw one of those pictures thingies with words (are those called memes?). I was curious, so I searched it up. At first, I was abhorrent at the episode I was watching, which happened to be episode 16 of season 1, Sisterhood Social. But as I watched more, I grew to love the show... which is why I am here now.
At my school, bronies were nonexistent, but I have successfully formed a small group, all of which now enjoy the show.
And about Equestria Girls, I agree, the skin part was the part I was most shocked by. I had assumed they would tone the skin slightly to match each pony, but Dash's 'blueness' sort of scared me.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Edit: You know what is bothering me? Their skin. I feel like they should have kept their hair the same way, but made their skin like normal human skin. It would make it look more natural and less freaky in my opinion.

What about the show Doug? Their characters had different skin colors, and yet no one complained about it (except for the Nostalgia Critic).

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
Years
I want to join!
DarkemeraldRarity is my name and Rarity is fave pony
Why?
She has my Element Generosity,and like her i can be selfless,but also very selfish
But shes pretty,she was the most appealing to me when i saw the main six
And her voice is amazing *swoons* and Rarity is the most mature,like myself

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Hey there fellow bronies. I love to join your club here. I been a brony for a year or so now but anyway here we go:
Username is MrJPtheAssassin.
My Favorite Pony of the Mane 6 is Fluttershy
The reason why love Fluttershy and why she is my favorite is because I'm little bit like her myself. I'm little shy around other and takes me time to open up to new people. Also like her I'm really good with animals. And the fact she very cute and funny in the show too. :) But that about it for me. I'm look forward to talking to you about the ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back