• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, I did. :D
That's an awesome Jigglypuff.

Cubone is one of the few Pokemon I can draw without a reference (didn't draw the one I posted earlier, of course). Now, I can't draw it well, but the same can be said for really anything. At least my Cubone drawings are recognizable. [;

I just tried to google "cubone" and typo'd as "Cibone"
apparently it's a building in Tokyo. Now I'm wandering around google maps in street view in Japan. So many vending machines there.

Sir Codin

Yeah, I'm back. After a hiatus of a few days. You guys are too interesting.

And the first thing I see after I get back is a Jigglypuff of Nightmares. Yeah, I'm sticking around.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Didn't you leave forever or was that Rococo, both of you just blend together in my mind.

Sir Codin

Naw, I think that was Rococo and I think even he wasn't going to leave forever either.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, you're thinking of Roc.
I'm not really sure if he's going to stay away. He didn't seem very attached to PC. I know he used to be around several times a day, though, because of when we talked via PM pretty much constantly haha.

Anyone still around?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm still around. Just started coming back on here after a year or two, so I'm not too sure who everyone is. It seems that a lot of the regulars left over the years...

Years
I'm really gonna miss Roc, so maybe I should start posting here more lol.

Tbh I will always remain dedicated to PC so don't expect me leaving anytime soon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I'm still around. Just started coming back on here after a year or two, so I'm not too sure who everyone is. It seems that a lot of the regulars left over the years...

Oh, is that why this place is ridden with the deafening sound of silence?? I would've never figured that out even if it hit me square in my face.

Years
The only thing I'm doing this summer is working, paying off my new car, working out, and participating in a production of Bye Bye Birdie! where I'll be playing the Elvis-based role of Conrad Birdie. :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My plans for summer are: working out, learn some programming languages. After it's the usual : eat, sleep, play, stay in bed :|

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
plans for summer???...eating

tumblr_lr26qzOmK51qcscw9.gif

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You like GIFs, don't you, Arrow?

I won't be doing anything interesting. Running a trade shop here on PC, hunting for shiny Pokemon, drawing, etc.

Today has been relatively uneventful (aside from being called and told that my grandmother died earlier this morning), so I've had time to encounter over 100 wild Pokemon. Nothing shiny yet.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It seems like a neat place! Sure, it might not be as appealing as Japan in terms of actual attractions, but I'd totally kill to meet a few people that I've been wanting to for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back