• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happybox

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm not a 100% sure if this is the right forum, so if someone moves this thread, it's fine by me.

Anyway, what's the purpose of this thread?
In everyone's daily life there's often something which makes them happy. So if something's happening that's really good (because it made you happy) and you want to share it with the others feel free to post here.

As for me: I recently was updating my Linux system, but it didn't went well, leaving it nearly unusable. So I spend nearly the whole day to repair it and finally I got things right again. ^^

Let's spread the happiness. :)

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Today i got two of my high school old friends visiting me...it was fun visit,strange how both of their life changed now but i'm suuuper happy for them ^^

nice thread btw ^.^

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I helped a young teenager catch a snake today, which was pretty awesome. We both happened to be at some creek (she had been looking for crayfish), and she found a snake hiding against a rock. She was there with her family, and apparently they plan to keep it as a pet. I was concerned at first that they wouldn't know what they're doing, but it turned out that she already owns a snake and (seems to) know how to take care of it.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
Well i just got my job and i'm starting this weekend and next weekend i'm leaving for disney world ^_^.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Out of uniform day at school, and I decided to wear pink :3
Most people were like "wat teh hell r u dooin", and I was just like
"You mad? Jelly of my pink swag?"

you have my thoughts minus the swag bit

Years
This is because my parents have been out of their work for vacation all week, they've been getting me early appointments so waking up earlier than I have been is certainly not for me. >_>

However, the happiest thing that has actually happened to me this whole week was the fact that I became a licensed driver of my own on Wednesday, after passing my driving test on the second try. ^_^

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I awakened this morning from the period of reduced consciousness deemed 'sleep'. After examining whether or not my respiratory system was properly functioning, my dopamine levels were heightened and my facial muscles began to contort into an expression of happiness.

Nakala Pri

One time on a site called IMVU, I invited my good friend Roy and my best friend called Sky into one private chat. Then before I knew it Sky screamed 'ROZU LOVES ROY!' Then he said he likes me back. I swear, my face was more red then a baboons bottom. Now I am stuck with a bad ass boyfriend who is mean, but still, what Sky blabbed is kinda true. xD

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
I woke up early to the splashing sounds of rain outside. Spent most of my morning looking out the window, watching the rain and listening to some great music. :) That rarely happens!

Cool thread OP!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I've left the nest and am now living on my own.
I switched shifts to day time that fits with my after work activities much better.
I'm kicking ass on that shift. Seriously.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I opened my utilities bill a few days ago and danced around my apartment because it was $50 less than last month. I'm aiming to get it under $100 during one of the summer months.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Uhhhhh I got laid recently? I believe that counts? I went down south and found love waiting? Hooray for a healthy sex life!

Let's see what else:
- starting planning my 20th even though that's four months away, lol
- ate an entire cake over two days
- bought clothing instead of taking it free from my store
- hit 9k followers on Tumblr!

Years
I just got home from an amazing week-long vacation with my boyfriend. Feeling very happy right now since he is an amazing guy. :D Also found out today that the internship course I needed to register for doesn't close so the "closed" warning on the registrations page can be ignored. Was really relieved since I didn't want to miss it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I, like Cirno, had an amazing time with my boyfriend this weekend. :3 I made fall-of-the-bone braised ribs, with some yummy sides, and surprised him with an anniversary gift and we spent the night also making, and eating, gingerbread men :3

Saturday was just amazing.. we went for a swim/ hot-tub/ steam-room in the morning, and then lunch in town (and a cake!) and spent the day just out in the park or having a wander around. Got some icecream later and just hung out and enjoyed each others' company.

Sunday we slept in like the lazy people we are and I made some pasta with pancetta and mushrooms in a rose sauce. :3 Just sorta spent the afternoon relaxing until he had to catch his train home.

It was nothing too "special" for anyone else really, but.. days like that where I am just beside him and we are having fun or being lazy just makes me really happy. <3 Yayayayaya <3

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i sit with my sisters and bro and we ate Watermelon which i love a lot then i went to listen to some music and it's sad when you have a devilish young bro knows you're ticklish...he waited while i'm lying on couch and closing my eyes then started the attack...oh god ..that's a very funny weak point :') lol

waterworks

Previously Fireworks
Years
I recently finished the horrible course I was doing at college and got accepted into a better one for after Summer :)

...Then I realized that while it IS Summer I'm going to have to find a job xD

Back