• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 16, 2020
umm howcome when i patch it has no color
the screenshots have color

Are you using the VisualBoy Advance Emulator? If so, on the VBA option, go to options, and check "Real Colors."

If that doesn't work, look at the name of the ROM. If it ends with ".gb", then rename it ".sgb" . If that doesn't work, then I don't know.

SUS

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Are you using the VisualBoy Advance Emulator? If so, on the VBA option, go to options, and check "Real Colors."

If that doesn't work, look at the name of the ROM. If it ends with ".gb", then rename it ".sgb" . If that doesn't work, then I don't know.

ok thanx ill try to do it

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
The Pokemon Fanclub. It's the same as in Red.
I'm pretty sure it's either in Owsauri City or Merson City.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Either Moraga or Jaeru. If memory serves me right, Moraga.

Fair warning, the bike doesn't seem to let you go much faster than on foot for some reason.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years

Tried both and it didn't work... Well, the game's awesome, no matter if it's in black and white or in color (although I only beat Karpman so far...^^)... I like the ever-present humor and that the first arena isn't an annoying rock arena!^^

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
I don't really think that reading through a 49 page thread is worth it for this question, so if it's already been asked I'm sorry...
My Diglett and Cubone are both lv.13s and they have yet to learn a second move. I loved the game when I saw Groud types available early on, but what's going on here? My Cubone can't survive with just Growl D: And the trouble I went through to train it (like an abra or magikarp -_-) Okay. My Diglett managed to learn Growl at an insane level but Dig as it normally did on lvl19. So what's with my Cubone? Or do I just need to train it a bit more like Diglett?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2016
is it possible to trade pokemon like weavile and leafeon when i try to do it it says the pokemon seems abnormal and cancels the trade

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2020
What I'd like to know is, has the hack creator done anything to make this hack harder? If so, what has he done?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Just to let you all know, someone finally sent me a sav file where they got frozen on the healing pad in Haunted Forest (since it only happened to certain people for some reason), therefore I'm finally able to see what's wrong and fix it. I'm working on a patch that will fix that problem, and fix a few other things (Such as some of the pokemon you meet in the beginning not learning moves until level 20 or so.) So expect an update for Brown this week.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Just to let you all know, someone finally sent me a sav file where they got frozen on the healing pad in Haunted Forest (since it only happened to certain people for some reason), therefore I'm finally able to see what's wrong and fix it. I'm working on a patch that will fix that problem, and fix a few other things (Such as some of the pokemon you meet in the beginning not learning moves until level 20 or so.) So expect an update for Brown this week.

yay cool!! i was wondering, the people that has their game "corrupted" it was because they used GS or AR?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Change of plans! I'll also be adding something really cool to the next version of Brown. It's something that should have been done a long time ago... but now that I'm more skilled than once was, I think this is the perfect time to add it. That is, IF I can get it in without glitches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back