• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
75. My claim to video game fame is still killing Mithos on mania mode though haha. No offense though.

That and slaying a cave dragon at the age of 10 and saving my master at the time lol. And yes I know I'm a nerd haha.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I...shouldn't spoil it for you.<3

/But I can tell that you're probably early in the case~ :3

Anyway, that case is cool! The themes are outstanding *__*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
79. That reminds me I still need to beat LA Noire and maybe I should get the Gears Of War triple pack for Christmas this year.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
80. You must not spoil the awesomeness that is T&T. T&T is a highly enjoyable game.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Jellal x Erza~! Though I prefer Mystogan x Wendy.

But um what if I said I already know who the Kaitou is and what the circumstances are as to why he stole stuff? :3 /yeah I kind of looked it up already

I know about Godot, about Dahlia... That's about it though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
82. What anime are you talking about Roswell? I definitely know the names Jellal and Ezra but I never knew what show they came from TBH.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The one I'm very much obsessed with, of course! Fairy Tail, in other words.

The other thing I'm talking about is Ace Attorney. Great VN (though I guess you wouldn't call Investigations a VN since it seems to require movement...), if I do say so myself!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
84. Oh yes I've definitely heard of Fairy Tale and Trials & Tribulations before.

And I might need some soup by now, coming down with a nasty cold.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Tail, Tail, Tail. /pfffffft my pathetic excuse for a Berserk Button; it really does annoy me when someone spells it wrong though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
87. My apologies lol.

I heard that Beelzebub and D Gray Man were also pretty good too.

I still think Phoenix Wright being in MVC completely laughable though haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The defendent to the second case of t&t is one of KY favorite defendents <3 I love him so much he's so lulzy and adorable.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I am liking Phoenix Trite, though o3o

I watched a video of Phoenix in M vs C and found it awesome. /too bad you can't control Maya, though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
90. So many games on my wishlist right now, might get TOS Dawn Of The New World but I'm not too sure on that one TBH even if it is a sequel to one of my personal favorites.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Grr... Phoenix...Trite.

phoenix-bird.gif

I never did got the Trite thing.. :P
Maybe it was a name used out of malice.

DoTNW isn't bad! In fact, I'm thinking of playing it again. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

DotNW is OK, but I don't like it too much 'cause you can't use the GC controller like you can for Graces, which is import only on the Wii and both the main characters are too damn annoying when they're around each other. If it weren't for Tenebrae, I'd probably not get too far. Some of the changes in voice actors are also really terrible and some of the same voice actors don't do as good a job. Sob Lloyd's VA change. And, strangely enough, I kind of like the Symphonia graphics more than the updated ones o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back