• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rith's Trades & Egg Hatchery

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years
Pending

Murt93 | 10th Anniversary Mew, Japanese 10th Anniversary Mew, SPR2013 Meloetta, Japanese Movie Darkrai --> Keldeo, Groudon, Rufflet, Solosis (Quiet), Duskull
Lunar Crescent | Shiny Eevee --> Shiny Gastly
ForeverTorterra | Cottonee, Buneary, Spoink, Magby --> Tepig, Pansage, Archen, Tynamo
Birthday Thunder | Shiny Arbok --> Shiny Lairon

Things to Know

Trading No-Nos: Hacked pokémon. Nicknames are frowned upon, but not automatically a deal-breaker.
Most Viable Trading Times: 1:00pm - 5:00pm or 2:00am - 6:00am GMT. These are probably the most consistent times.
Action Replay Codes: Cloning
Owned Games: FireRed, Emerald, Diamond, SoulSilver, Black, White 2
Future Games: Y​

Rith's Soul Silver Friend Code
3739 1741 3353

Rith's Black Friend Code
4642 8857 0045

My Pokémon

~Regular Pokémon
Spoiler:

~Event
Spoiler:

~Shinies
Spoiler:
Wants
~Regular Pokémon
Spoiler:

~Legendaries
Spoiler:

~Event
Spoiler:

~Shinies
Spoiler:

Breeding
Kept cozy and warm by Chandelure until hatched. :)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Could you list all the natures of all your evemt Pokemon? I might be interested in some. This is in Gen V by the way.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
regarding your wants I'm assuming the ones in bold you have obtained? I have keldeo,genesect,dusknoir,jellicent,swanna,cresselia,kyurem,zekrom,regice, I think I have groudon I'll have to double check,alomomola,beheeyem,elektross,braviary and several shinies that you don't have :P

I am interested in both of your mew's,meloetta and darkrai hopefully we can work something out :)

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years
Which forme is the Oblivia Deoxys?

Attack Forme

Could you list all the natures of all your evemt Pokemon? I might be interested in some. This is in Gen V by the way.

-Japanese Movie Darkrai (Bold)
-Oblivia Deoxys (Lax)
-GAMESTP Jirachi (Serious)
-SMR2010 Jirachi (Quiet)
-SPR2013 Meloetta (Quirky)
-FAL2010 10th Anniversary Mew (Lonely)
-Japanese 10th Anniversary Mew (Quirky)
-VGC09 Shiny Milotic (Timid)
-GAMESTP Shiny Pichu (Jolly)

regarding your wants I'm assuming the ones in bold you have obtained? I have keldeo,genesect,dusknoir,jellicent,swanna,cresselia,kyurem,zekrom,regice, I think I have groudon I'll have to double check,alomomola,beheeyem,elektross,braviary and several shinies that you don't have :P

I am interested in both of your mew's,meloetta and darkrai hopefully we can work something out :)

Bold is most-wanted :) The ones that aren't bold are a selection of pokes I haven't gotten around to catching. Most of the bold I currently cannot obtain.

I'd love to hear what shinies you have :)

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Ah well in that case I have all the ones in bold too :P umbreon,metagross,tyranitar,rapidash,haxorus,gyarados and lugia are my shinie's, not sure if your interested in dw mon's but I have a few nice one's of those too :)

tabor62

Years
Could you check my thread for these?

-Oblivia Deoxys (Lax)
-SMR2010 Jirachi (Quiet)

My thread is in my signature

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years
THOSE WHO WANT THE MELOETTA:
I apologize I forgot to include this, but I'm remembering now. :P The Meloetta has about three battles under her belt. I understand perfectly if you don't want her any more, but I apologize for forgetting to include that. She's still LV 50, has only a sixth or so of her xp bar filled.

Would you want to trade the Oblivia Deoxys for WORLD12 Pikachu?

Sure, sounds like a plan. :) Let me know when you're available, I'm usually on during the times in my thread but if we need to make adjustments it's perfectly viable :)

Ah well in that case I have all the ones in bold too :P umbreon,metagross,tyranitar,rapidash,haxorus,gyarados and lugia are my shinie's, not sure if your interested in dw mon's but I have a few nice one's of those too :)

Do you by any chance have a DW Gothitelle male?

Keldeo, Groudon, Rufflet/Braviary, Solosis/Reuniclus, Duskull/Dusknoir for the lot?

Hello what is the nature if this one please:
SPR2013 Meloetta

Quirky.

Could you check my thread for these?

-Oblivia Deoxys (Lax)
-SMR2010 Jirachi (Quiet)

My thread is in my signature

I'm interested in Shiny Zorua, Ponyta, Dratini, and the WIN011 Dogs and Celebi.

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
I'm interested in Shiny Zorua, Ponyta, Dratini, and the WIN011 Dogs and Celebi.

Er, that'd be six Pokemon from you and seven Pokemon from me, perhaps you have more events? Either that or you'll have to choose to let one on my Pokemon go.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I don't have gothitelle sorry :(
yeah I can do keldeo,groudon,rufflet,solosis,duskull for the lot :) would you prefer them as their first evolutions or their final evolution's and do you want a certain gender/nature? or are they just for the pokedex?

yeah I can do keldeo,groudon,rufflet,solosis,duskull for the lot :) would you prefer them as their first evolutions or their final evolution's and do you want a certain gender/nature? or are they just for the pokedex?

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I will be home later tonight to do the trades, and I may cancel some of the trades tonight if other traders meet my requests before you.

I'm requesting Chatot, Porygon, Scyther, Spinarak, Whynot/Wobbafett, Tyrouge, Phampy, Kygore, and Rayquaza.

Yes this is a lot of a trade, however I can fill out a lot of the things you want.
-All of you 'wants' in the fifth generation, including the legendarys
-Anything in my shop

I will be home around 5 or 6 this evening (EST)!

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years

Braviary is for the pokedex, so final evolution is preferable, same with Duskull. Solosis first evolution would be great though, Quiet? :)
Er, that'd be six Pokemon from you and seven Pokemon from me, perhaps you have more events? Either that or you'll have to choose to let one on my Pokemon go.

Yeah, of course, didn't know what deal you were interested in. Cut out the Celebi?

I will be home later tonight to do the trades, and I may cancel some of the trades tonight if other traders meet my requests before you.

I'm requesting Chatot, Porygon, Scyther, Spinarak, Whynot/Wobbafett, Tyrouge, Phampy, Kygore, and Rayquaza.

Yes this is a lot of a trade, however I can fill out a lot of the things you want.
-All of you 'wants' in the fifth generation, including the legendarys
-Anything in my shop

I will be home around 5 or 6 this evening (EST)!

Tepig, Pansage, Jellicent, Beheeyem, Archeops, Eelektross, Swanna, Zekrom, Thunderus? (Whatever evolution is fine, I just listed them as such).

I get back from work around 7:00 EST, I'll see if I can catch you :)

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
-Shiny Eevee LV. 5 Naive UT
I'm interested in this shiny, in return i can offer you a shiny gastly, level 1 and its untouched, it is cloned.
Tell me if you are interested so i give you my Friend code :)!

Back