• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
To prevent any mishaps... I'm just going to post my SHC report.

FireRed: I'm down. Looking for my shiny Water Pokemon. It's cold here! No shinies as of yet!! Oh, yeah, that's right, my FireRed game was absent the day they put the shiny code in.. -_-;; But I'm tryin'.

LeafGreen: Same strategy, but hanging around Vermilion looking for ANY Shinies that pop up. I enjoy the Super Rod here. All of my possible water targets show up: Staryu, Gyarados, Horsea (sometimes), and Krabby (sometimes). Ph33r m3.

Emerald: Haven't budged since last Kecleon reset which was a while back... The dimming of the use of it in Colosseum made me not a fan of this creature. So I decided to switch to Staryu/Starmie, because Starmie looks ubercool in olosseum (just as Kecleon did)

Ruby: SRing for Torchic, but it's not my main concern at all. Don't worry.

Sapphire: Deciding if I should continue with Cacnea or not. It looks awesome in shiny form, but man it sucks. The babie(s) know Teeter Dance however.

And I don't mean to put more pressure on the person, but that Latios guy is starting to trip over himself and better have a good comeback or he's gonna lose it all... You're too confusing man. :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Beside SRing for Ho-oh on Emerald I'm breeding for five shinies of a mysterious pokemon inRuby, SRing for the legendaryBirds in Lg, Dogs in Colo, might to Seviper in Sapphire, Started thinking about a Growlithe from Fr.

Don't worry MMSP or CCwhatever his name is now is not going for Ponyta. (******) It is this many letters.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
latios1993 said:
okay i did actually caught it for my brother in saphire and then he traded it to me. im sorry i lied i just thought that it wouldn't count if i got it in a trade.:disappoin

You seem to like to mess your story around Latios, first of all, you still havn't stated which Pokémon you got in the so called "trade" and then its gone from caught to traded, then you caught it on your brothers game and traded it across, so at the moment i have no reason to trust you, i shall give you another chance to come clean, and i shall be watching you very carefully.

So then, my hunt is going rather well i suppose, i finished EV Training Regice so im out of whismur teritory, which is a good thing as i don't like its shiny version, and im now catching all the obtainable Pokémon in Emerald so hopefully something will pop up.

The new DP starters do look rather cool, and i want to see the evolved forms before i can decide which one i want as a shiny. The legendarys mite looks good in there shiny form also, i really cannot wait untill they are released now, though here in england we may not see them untill late next year which sucks, we always end up with great games last...

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Dec 1, 2010
Okay, I just bought Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I was wondering about what Tyranisneasel said about shiny hunting third gen games including XD. Can you catch shinies in there, like, in the pokespots or something?
Also, same question for colleseum, which I'm buying next.

EDIT: Okay, thanks. I will definitley be shiny hunting on it, then. Though it will probably be a lot harder since you don't encounter nearly as many pokemon...though maybe the probability went up....I dunno.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Yes you can catch shinys in both Colosseum and XD:GoD, i believe LDD got her Heracross from Colosseum.

So anyway i was bored, and i started to wonder what some of the new Pokémon's shiny versions would look like so i did this

Lucario.gif

If Lucario was like this when shiny, i would be the first to go after it! i may do some of the other pokémon if i get too bored XD

On Emerald im trying to catch a Zigzagoon on route 101 but they are so elusive, so i've turned my DS off for now.

And thats about it, happy hunting all

Years
still no luck with totidile but i am not going to give up after i get totidile who should i hunt for

also if i dont get a modest nature i will breed for a modest totidile after shiny of course to enter in bueaty contest also i am going to clone the totidle to breed the cloned one so i can trade the regular to sapphire after i start it over and sr for mudkip and work on my water team this is the first time i am accualy setting a set party instead of using all different types

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well....i dont have any updates (i just got back from a week-long vacation) i really havent been hunting much. i think im gonna target shiny trapinch or clamperl next....they are common and easy to find

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
you copy the thing with the tags around it.

BTW, can anyone tell me which is more valuable: shiny Huntail or Flygon?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i would say neither lol if u wanted to judge shinnies on value both are pretty low but huntail i guess would be slightly more valuable just becuz u need to evole it useing an item , then again trapinch isnt as common as clampearl . personaly if u ask me shinnies that are one of a kind take highest value such as jirachi or promotional pokemon that u can only get once (unless yer greedy like me and camp the dl machine hehe) which u cant exactly just soft reset for unlike deoxy / mew/ rayquaza / starters etc etc then comes rare safari pokemon , then hatched eggs , then wild then sr pokemon but thats just in my opinion .

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
lol ok... i guess im giving up on hunting shiny ponyta (hasnt even shown up yet XD) so... im jus bein kinda cheep and getting 9999coins and wasting all of the money on buying abras until i get 1 shiny :)..... :P i guess not finding a shiony fer a while drove me crazy >.>

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hello everyone. I have had no luck with any hunts, but in training i have had lots, anyway the progress is here

Emerald: Left Rayquaza alone for now, im now training my team for a tournement in another village next week.

Firered: no luck with the egg hunts

Sapphire: Just caught Kyorge and am now hatching tyorges to try and get a perfect nature for a hitmonlee hopefully i'll get a shiny tyorge by doing this.

Good luck everyone

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Hello my fellow Shiny Hunters,

I've been busy reading Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. I have 3 more chapters to read :( I wish J.K. Rowling made this one longer. I also got Inuyasha the Movie 4 - Fire on The Mystic Island today. It's a very good movie.

SHC REPORT:

FireRed: Nothing has been going on here really. It just sits there on the desk in my room gathering dust....

LeafGreen: Training my Starter Pokemon team and trying to find an Abra. The little guys just won't show up and when they do they Teleport away.

Emerald: In my DS, hasen't been played in a week because I cannot figure out a good team to use on it.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
No new shinys, but I still hate shido for living in NY!!!! Oh well. In my Ruby, I beat the 7th gym, beat up Team Magma, caught Groudon, opened the Regi chambers, caught all three, and now I'm training. Again. When D/P comes out, I'm just gonna play the game I get (Diamond) all the way through, and not SR. I might SR on Pearl, though.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Exokriz said:
Hello my fellow Shiny Hunters,

I've been busy reading Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. I have 3 more chapters to read :( I wish J.K. Rowling made this one longer. I also got Inuyasha the Movie 4 - Fire on The Mystic Island today. It's a very good movie.

SHC REPORT:

FireRed: Nothing has been going on here really. It just sits there on the desk in my room gathering dust....

LeafGreen: Training my Starter Pokemon team and trying to find an Abra. The little guys just won't show up and when they do they Teleport away.

Emerald: In my DS, hasen't been played in a week because I cannot figure out a good team to use on it.

Exo, i finished that book in 2 day! XD i went str8 2 my room and started reading when i got it...

As far as hunting goes, im now looking for shiny clamperl.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well... no luck with me for findin any abras.. mainly im jus goin thru crystal... adn also.. ive finnaly hacyted myself a rash-natured FEEBAS! and im tryin to get dry berries(i dunno which ones are good... or where to get the good ones... sum ideas would be gr8ly appreciated) and evolve my feebas so i can complete my hoenn dex on S.... *sigh* i wish i culd jus find my dear shiny abra/ponyta *cries*

Back