• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Ahaha, well sometimes our favorites is somehow related to us! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
And sometimes what we wish to be. :) I wish to be super fast and cool like my favorite Crobat. But that is beyond topic. LOL.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
The annoying thing is that we have a lot of favorites that we can't even choose one and what we will be! D:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
1270760704_181.png
Where is this shoes coming from? I need to go buy it ^^

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I see we had two new members join while I was gone. Welcome, MrKyurem and Snivy063!

I agree, MrKyurem, Scyther has one of the best designs of all the Gen I Pokemon. His scythes for hands look SO COOL.

Snivy063, with Snorlax being my favorite, it became that way when it was more or less the boss of my team in a few challenges I took. I came to love Snorlax through using it so much.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Congratulations to the winner, didn't completely see the event, oh well! :P

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
All I was just saying is that I didn't know that there was an event ongoing. :3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'll definitely be looking forward for future events. :)

Anyway, what's the current topic?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Snivy063, the current topic is anything you'd like to make it. Also, when you joined, it was written in the OP about how the voting was open for the contest, and had links to everyone's work. Also, please vote in the poll of this club; it's for my own reference for creating WiFi-based events.

But, I'll make the next topic: Which of the original 3 Eeveelutions do you like the best?
For me, it's Jolteon. Super-fast and just about the best Electric-type of Gen I, before Zapdos.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I guess I wasn't able to see it, sorry 'bout that! :3 .. And done voting!

I think I'll go with Vaporeon, I love water types and I had one on my B/W team and was really helpful along my journey, it's also my third favorite Eeveeulution ^^:;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back