• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
Years
Yet again...we had to close the last cause it breached 1000 posts...what a bummer

*TOPIC*

"Do you think pokecommunity will continue with popularity for another 2 years?"

Years
Dakota said:
Yet again...we had to close the last cause it breached 1000 posts...what a bummer

*TOPIC*

WTF? Didn't you know yet? I thought we weren't closing the thread...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
2 years seems kinda long dont ya? well the original members (us) will probly be gone and a new breed of members will be comin in! *runs over Andy repeatidly with his Tank*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ehh.. o.o *shrugs*

And to answer your question, Dakota, I think that The Pok?mon Community will be here in two years! =D Pok?mon's still popular, so... That's my opinion.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dakota said:

*TOPIC*

I'm not sure, I mean PokeMasters is still alive and they're pretty old now. So I'm not sure if message boards is going to last another two years.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
thats true Kayleigh, Pokemon is still kinda popular but chances are we wont be here! well probly leave eventually! :'( but then again...you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back