• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hax

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Five turns of Hypno being paralysed while a Gorebyss got to +4, which I would've otherwise swept at +3 or something idk (and I couldn't safely switch into anything else), but it made me more than just a little annoyed, and I considered forfeiting because lolnochance. HOWEVER, because I didn't forfeit I actually managed to win... and after noticing some people just forfeit as soon as they are hit with crits, it makes me wonder what y'all do.

Do you forfeit often due to hax? Why or why not? Have you ever considered it and ended up winning, like me? What's your opinion of those that do? Share your thoughts!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Hax is one of the most annoying things in competitive battling. I totally understand why anybody would forfeit a match if hax is to basically guarantee a loss; that's what the forefit button is their for.

Personally, I usually forfeit if I know that I have no chance of winning a match, although I haven't had a moment where hax forced me to do such a thing.

Back