• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

JohSketch

Tech Geek
Years
I'm JohSketch (Known formely as Joshua/Josh in Pokemon games) and i'm a huge pokemon fan :)

I own Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Heartgold, and Pokemon Black 2. I'm also a Google fan and I hope to make friends with everyone!

(Do you guys know if its allowed to post friend codes and stuff in your sig?)

Years
Hey there Josh, welcome to PC! Or Joh.. whatever you prefer. ^^

Yep, it is indeed allowed to have friend codes in your signature! That's really the only place you can have them in actually, haha. We don't have a thread right now for listing your friend codes so a signature is the best option. Are you a trader or battler, by any chance? What do you like to usually do in your Pokemon games? I've recently become a breeder and EV trainer, which has been loads of fun, though I can't utilize that to its fullest potential since I don't have Wi-Fi. :(

Aaand Google is great! Google Voice in particular has saved me so much money since I don't have to purchase monthly texting plans. And of course we all know that Google is by far the best search engine out there! Other than being a Poke and Google fan, is there anything else you like to do? Maybe watching TV, playing a certain other game, reading, music and so on? There's a lot to do on a forum of this size so I'm sure you'll find lots of boards to keep you busy! Just make sure not to disappear on us. :D We'll all be sad if that were to happen.

Enjoy your stay on PC and good meeting you! ♥

JohSketch

Tech Geek
Years
Thanks! :)

Im not sure if i'm a trader or a battler, but I think i'm gonna be a trader! I still have to figure out what IV and EV is. I can't breed right now because i'm stuck at Elsa's gym in Pokemon Black 2 (I could beat her if she stops switching Pokemon so much!) and I cannot find a day care center. I like watching HGTV and the other games I play is Halo 4 & Black Ops II (not much though!). I love playing DS games though, and I pretty much play Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

Thanks for replying and I won't disappear anytime soon :)

EDIT: I double-posted because my internet is acting slow right now

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
I have a macbook air too! And also play halo 4 xD man, the people on here are awesome. And by the people on here I mean literally the first 3 people I have seen are way better than any of the people I know in real life.

Back