• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lavender Town- PokeConspiracies and Strange Tales Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I haven't played BW2 yet, but that sounds disturbing :D I'll be looking forward to seeing that...it seems like it's a lot better than Pt's little sleeping boy...though that was creepy in itself.

The little boy is mumbling in his sleep.

DAR...DARK is watching me...

Mentalii

Back
Years
I think I'm really going to love this club. Awesome idea. I could spend all day reading conspiracies and creepy stories about Pokémon.

Name:
Mentalii
Pick a pokemon from the list:
Missingno Kabutops Fossil form
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?:
The Kangaskhan theory and the Shadow Trial theory
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?:
Hmm... Red from Lost Silver? He's fascinating.

Zayphora

Years
AUGH NURSE JOY CREEPYPASTA
AUGH AUGH AUUUUUGGGGH
SCARY

sorry, it was disturbing. Has anyone ever seen that one? That is, like, the scariest one. And its SO gory. Gawd.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
AUGH NURSE JOY CREEPYPASTA
AUGH AUGH AUUUUUGGGGH
SCARY

sorry, it was disturbing. Has anyone ever seen that one? That is, like, the scariest one. And its SO gory. Gawd.
I think I might have read it, though I'm not entirely sure. At least I recall some creepypasta with a nurse joy and gore, and I think it took place around Mount Silver, but if not, then I haven't. I do want to read that one again though, so probably gonna look for it anyways ;p

There are so many creepypastas I'm being reminded of right now. There used to be another site with Pokepasta that wasn't part of the official creepypasta site, however I think it was taking down since the owner didn't have the time and money to run it any longer. Either way, I read pretty much every creepypasta on it, so I've read quite a few, however I don't really seem to recall that many of them at the moment.

Anyways, I think we could need a topic to go alongside all this small-talk, so here's one.

Has Pokemon creepypastas ever had any emotional effect on you. If so, which one was it?

Mentalii

Back
Years
I remember I had read a creepypasta explaining why there are so many Nurses Joy, but it wasn't that gory, I guess we didn't read the same.

Has Pokemon creepypastas ever had any emotional effect on you. If so, which one was it?

The first creepypasta I read had an emotional effect on me, yes. I guess it's the most well known of all creepypasta, so, that's not surprising it was my first one. I'm of course talking about Pokémon Lost Silver. I read the story, played the game, watched videos about that (you know, with all those beautiful pictures with an armless Gold and so on), it was fascinating, really.
And then I couldn't sleep all night. That's so stupid, I'm (almost) never scared of horror movies, the goriest don't have much effect on me. But a little creepy story about Pokémon is enough to make me have a very bad night. I'm ashamed. Maybe it's the fact that it was about my favourite franchise, my childhood that disturbed me that much...
I didn't read creepypastas for a while, but now I'm a big fan of them. And I can read Lost Silver with no problem.

Zayphora

Years
That one wasn't the creepypasta I was talking about...
Spoiler:

It was really gory...:P

Anyway, for the question,

Yes...the Nurse Joy one makes me sick when I think about it, so that's the worst one, but I seem to remember getting pretty freaked when I read Lost Silver and Creepy Black. Lost Siver was definitely scarier though...but then I found this one fanart that basically made Creepy Black scary again. Part of it was in my previous signature. Im too lazy to look for it though... :P

Years
Ok so lately I've been reading Creepypasta so here are some of my good reads!
Good Creepypasta reads!

Abandoned Mew: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Abandoned_Mew

Duskull Chamber: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Duskull_Chamber

Hypnochu: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hypnochu

N's Rage: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/N%27s_Rage

Also the Nurse Joy one: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Nurse_Joy
I was surprised Zayphora never heard of it before I told her lol.

I found this conspiracy and thought it was cool so....

Is Ditto a... failed Mew?
th_DittoMew.png

Mew and Ditto both weigh 8.8 lbs.
They have the same sprite color scheme, with the same shinies.
They both can learn every move, though in Ditto's case for a certain period.
They both learn Transform.
Many Ditto can be found in Cinnabar Mansion where many experiments took place between Mew and Mewtwo.

Topic Answer: Well the first creepypasta I read was Lavender Town Music and got pretty far into research and I actually thought the music would cause harm but I still refuse to listen to it but who knows XD.....

Zayphora

Years
I totally believe the Mewditto thing. I'be also heard (joking) ideas that Ditto is a squooooshed or melted Mew.

OMG N'S RAGE...THAT WAS GREAT!!! EVERYTHING CROSSOVER TIME! IT HAS GHOST AND KCALB AND CYRUS AND THE RED GYARADOS AND LOTS OF PRETTY, MESSED UP COLORS AND-- EVERYTHING!!!!! so awesome! AND THERE WAS DOPELGANGERING GOING ON OMG NOW N HAS A KCALB TOO!! AND APARRENTLY N TURNED INTO LOOKER FOR A MINUTE THERE CUZ THAT SOUNDED LIKE A LOOKER LINE AT 1 POINT! *explodes in a pile of bacon and rainbows*

Hypnochu is great and disturbing, but not as believable and not that well written. But still, great!

Duskull Chamber was soooooo meh, derp, way too short and not very scary. Plus who would tell a bully something that weird?

And finally Abandoned Mew was...pretty good. I like that picture.

Now I've got some new Pokemon to add to our list!

Oh and also, I got bored and wrote a creepypasta-like thing...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
Years
It's fascinating. I wonder what happened in this Old Château. It's supposed to be very old, so it's difficult to explain the reason of the TV's presence, hence difficult to explain how Rotom appeared. I don't know what to think about that. And I love the ghosts. Which must have been killed by Rotom.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Mentalii: I actually question the part about Rotom creating the ghosts, not because I don't think Rotom wouldn't kill, but because... ghosts generally eat souls! If one's soul is eaten, they're gone! Or at least trapped in a tummy~ *Sagenod*

Which raises the question of what /other/ plausible explanations there might be!

Judging by the architecture and condition of the chateau, I might suggest that it's probably very old, and hasn't been maintained in quite some time. Ghosts are drawn to spiritual energy. What could've happened to draw them to the chateau? More interestingly, human ghosts! What keeps their spirits bound to the ground? Why? Is it unfinished business? Did something tragic happen there? That would explain the presence of ghost pokemon. At first it was probably minor, but without proper treatment the population skyrocketed until the huge infestation we see now became.

Zayphora

Years
I've also heard that Charon apparently lived there as a child and is responsible for the deaths of the little girl and the butler...That's my favorite theory. It is weird that there should be a TV in such an old house, though...Yeah. That'a certainly interesting.

Also would like to point out that the "Old Gateau" status-healing item is supposed to be...a cake? It looks nothing like a cake...It was never a cake of any kind...*Insert Portal joke here*

And if anyone cares, I realized that my current sig sort of ruined the trivia question- it's Kcalb. Yes. YESSS---
So I changed the trivia question. Go look at it yourself, I'm too lazy to write it down twice :P

Also, gotta reccomend the Creepypasta known as Loss of Purpose. Very good :D

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i'm not so sure about all these questions about creepypasta but my favorite theory is the wobbuffet missingno theory that says wobbuffet is protecting and hiding missingno
(aka his tail)and in return they give him psychic powers

Zayphora

Years
^That...is awesome. SERIOUSLY AWESOME. That has now replaced the previous theory I've heard, which is that Wobuffet's tail is the real Wobuffet and the giant blue part is an inflatable decoy. SO EPIC <3333

Are you saying you wanna join? I put you on the member list if so. Just checking :D

Olli

Years
I think the Wobbuffet theory that Zayphora mentioned is more likely. I mean, taking into account that Wobbuffet actually is mostly used as a decoy, or at least for protection purposes with Counter and all, it'd make sense that the main part of it was just a kind of shield to defend itself with, as its actual body is weak and defenseless.

That's not to say that the MissingNo theory isn't possibly, it just wouldn't be as likely to be the truth. There's just one really important thing you have to remember, and that is, that MissingNo isn't anything more than a glitch. Of course the fanbase has built on to the origin of MissingNo, but they're all fanmade theories or stories, and MissingNo doesn't really play as anything more in the Pokemon world than an, at the first time around, a widely spread rumour, which was later proven to be true, however just a glitch. The second generation came relatively close to the first generation, and there had probably been enough time to give MissingNo a lot of fame, however, the first thing the developers think about is probably the Pokemon. Backstories and such may not be thought out before late into the development, however the designs probably come early on, which would probably mean that Wobbuffet was designed before MissingNo got so famous, kinda overruling the theory.

But alas, it's just a theory. It could very well be true, but these are just my thoughts on it.

Olli

Years
Ah, that old theory. I actually think it's very plausible. I can't say much for Venomoth being part of the Caterpie line, however Butterfree definitely looks like an evolution of Venonat. I mean, there are so many similarities, the colours, the eyes, it'd just make sense for Butterfree to be the evolution. As for Metapod to Venomoth, I don't actually see much similarity except for the eyes, however it could be possible either way. I've always believed that theory, solely based on the similarities between Venonat and Butterfree.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
Name: EQUALSGAMER
Favorite Pokemon: Gengar
Favorite creepy topic: Buried Alive and White Hand
Favorite creepy pasta character: I forget the kids name but the Cyndaquil who he has to save from dieing after he does the copy glitch.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Hello?

Name: Drgons90
Favorite Pokemon: Mismagius, pokedex says its cries can cause torment
Favorite Creepypasta Topic: Everything about Lavender Town and Pokemon Tower
Favorite Creepypasta Character: None atm. Does the Ghost count? The one where you need a Silph Scope or something to see.

I'm interested in learning more about lavender town. That thing changed my life. I can't go to toilet alone during 9:00 PM and later on.

As for the topic, I'm conviced. How can large red eyes and purple bodies on both pokemon be not convincing? I have nothing to say except that though.

Zayphora

Years
Welcome to le new members! Thanks for joining...

So, yeah, my answer is-

I think it's totally true! I mean, Butterfree is so puffy and large in its body type, and Venomoth is slim, with thinner wings, abdomen, even antennae. Add that to all the evidence, and we have a totally plausible theory!

Because we brought this up, what about Psyduck and Golduck? It has been speculated that their names were switched, and it makes a TON of sense. Psyduck is YELLOW, and Golduck has PSYCHIC POWERS. I totally believe that.

Also, just thought I'd mention that to post your opinion, you need to join the club first. Basically, that means don't spam :D

And EQUALSGAMER- Are you referring to the Creepypasta known as "Quilava Is Mourning?" Because that's the only one that comes to mind when you say that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back