• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Trainer Editor Diamond/Pearl (TEDP) - PokeSpam

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiterasta

H2 modder beginner pknn hacker
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
sorry I downloaded it and didn't, but i havent had anytime to try it out. hopefully this weekend i'll be able to.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2011
What an awesome program! Very useful, gives me memories of the past, like making old trainers, a pokemon platinum editor like this have to be made, only by you, cause for me this works perfect.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Another useful tool from the infamous Pokespam to hack D/P..nice. (b'')b
I'm not really hacking D/P until a map editor comes out, which will probably be a while, but I wish you guys the best of luck on the versions and the other tools. ;)
Good Luck~

whiterasta

H2 modder beginner pknn hacker
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
seems very useful.... now only if i could read hex... lol

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
wow great tool it helps me alot^^,
i have one question: who is the first trainer (00000000-00000008 ; Pokemon ??????????)
work on and good luck with your tool.

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
Good tool, it's very useful and works great for me. I like to see that DP hacking is going so good, it's nearly better than the emulation, keep it up guys.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Ur da greatest 4 makin this tool!! U dont know how long i've been waitin 4 this.
Quick question though, 4 most of the trainers, i'm unable to edit the pokemon moves.

i can change da actual pokemon n da levels but da program blocks from editin da moves
need some feedback on dis. Regardless, dis is an AWSOME addition to da D/P hackin sceen
and it kicks sebbe's editor in the....u know what. lol

--HOLD TIGHT POKESPAM--

Years
wow, sick tool.

Definetely need to edit some trainers between the 6th and 7th gym

This would be able to change gyms and E4s, right?

Darn, all i get are a lot of numbers, maybe cuz i already edited the rom...

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
Years
wow, sick tool.

Definetely need to edit some trainers between the 6th and 7th gym

This would be able to change gyms and E4s, right?

Darn, all i get are a lot of numbers, maybe cuz i already edited the rom...

It should be able to change gyms and the Elite Four. 00000EE8-whatever is where Elite Four Aaron starts. The ones after that should be the rest of them.

The fact that you get a lot of numbers is because I do not have a trainer list. That's the way I programmed it since I can't be bothered to make a list for it.

Years
Hm, Either I just find a major bug on this tool, or I am just a complete idiot.

So I only did some edits on the E4's team, but just when I was about to face them, they were all glitched up. I couldn't battle them, since all they send out is this "Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur"-glitch pokémon, causing my emulator to crash. And that's not all:

After getting out of E4 with some little help of PokéSAV, i tried to battle some random trainers, and then it happened. All trainers either had a lv. 96 Ekans or this Invisible Bulbasaur-thingy as mentioned above.

Is there anyway to fix it? It seemed to be a wonderful, but It messed up my ROM drasticly. :(
Am I just n00b or is it a bug/glitch?

Thanks in advance.

Years
How can you see it's Invisble when it's shiny?
/\ /\
I I
\____________/

Because it doesn't have a sprite, but will sparkle as if it were shiny. Not to forget to mention that it has Bulbasaur's cry. Henche the name "Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur".

REF:
http:/ /bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Invisible_Shiny_Bulbasaur
(Remove the spacing between the two "/")

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
--HELP--
Half of da pokemon on da list are NOT useable, from bulbasaur-swampert.
only zigzagoon-arceus are selectable. and some pokemon force da program 2 crash when selected. Dis really limits the depth of da game as pokemon lyk TYPHLOSION cant be selected. If its a problem dat only i have, den i need --HELP-- pls

--HOLD TIGHT POKESPAM--

Years
108 downloads, yet almost no feedback? This is why I don't like the vast majority of the ROM hacking community. The population of the ROM hacking community consists mostly leechers, noobs, and idiots who think that they're 1337 h4x0rzz! 108 downloads of the file, and only 7 (unique) replies (gabe_k/E-Bag doesn't count) about the tool. Let's do the math shall we?
108 downloads - 7 unique replies = 101 LEECHERS WHO WONT GET ANY UPDATES!

As for those of you who did reply:
Congratulations, you will be the only people who get to have a better version!
People currently on the list for the new version:
Bishoujo
CrazyLuigi
gabe_k/E-Bag
Hoppyfred
jisan
Sebbe/Gabe_C
Tony™
tyhone
Any member of PokeSpam and/or friends.

Since I'm on that list, does that mean I'm not a freind?

gamefreakfatty

Years
Since I'm on that list, does that mean I'm not a freind?

No, in fact you're my worst enemy... Just kidding. You're included as a friend.

@derrek23:
Use proper English please... If I understand correctly, what you're saying is this: the list of Pokemon is incomplete, which means you can't use all the possible Pokemon. Also, you're saying that certain Pokemon cause the program to crash, in which case, I need a few examples of them. So far, it seems to be only you who's having these problems. Give me more information and maybe I can help.

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
This is a great tool, and I really enjoy using it. Good job, Zanalicious!

Although I know I'm not getting the better version. D:

gamefreakfatty

Years
This is a great tool, and I really enjoy using it. Good job, Zanalicious!

Although I know I'm not getting the better version. D:

About the new version... Here's the deal, either it's never ever gonna be made/released, or if it does, everyone will get it. I was kind of having a bad month at the time, but I don't feel like editing the posts...

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Unselectable Pokemon: Bulbasaur all the way down to Torchic [in pokedex order] dont 'stick' when you select them and save. it always switches to one of the later pokemon like Bastidon or someone like that.

Glitchy Pokemon: Among the unselectable pokemon, Elekid to Torchic [in pokedex order] crash the program when selected. So that means Raikou, Entei, Tyranitar, Lugia, Treeko and some others crash the program.

Selectable Pokemon: Well everyone else seems to be safe. From Combusken to Arceus [in pokedex order] are all selectable and 'stick' when you've edited and saved.

--DONT THINK I CAN MAKE IT CLEARER THAN THAT--
--HTP--

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2010
finally!

i've been waiting for this tool! i always tend to make all the battles harder to make the game more entertaining and challenging.

notes: i tried to go through it and change the levels, but i noticed that when i changed a trainer that really wasn't a trainer, the changes didn't stick - they kept being altered by themselves. it seems to me that removing all non-trainers is too essential to the full utilization of this tool. i look forward to the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back