• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry, force of habit.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I constantly have to be moving some part of my body, and I'm constantly scratching my bosy due to my allergic skin condition. I also tend to mumble random stuff, hum songs that are stuck in my head, talk to myself, and get up and wander around at night if I can't fall asleep.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Bad:
Snapping at people, correcting others, sarcasm, getting bored easily, not really caring for others problems much (if I don't know them.), etc.

And as for good, I guess smiling, whenever I'm with friends or family that is.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I crack my knuckles a lot, and bite my nails. Not so much on the nail biting though. I think out loud. I randomly smile all the time. I forget what I'm supposed to say because I'm thinking too fast. Blahh.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
- calling people fools (recent!)
- biting my mouth
- fiddling with my hair all the time after I wash it so then I need to wash it the next day instead of the day after
- procrastinating on everything
- reading too much into things
- talking to myself in my head all the time
- taking some things too personally
- skipping lunch to eat snacks lool
- talking to my pets like they're people (lol probably from growing up as an only child although technically I'm not, so animals were like friends?)
- never shutting up about certain things
- being really bias towards certain things (working on fixing)
- long showers
- taking on too much at once
- being paranoid of every little pain
- having to splash the side of the shower with water if I touch the side of it (idk had this habit since I was a kid lol)
- whenever I sit on a chair I also sit on a foot as was mentioned, forgot which foot though
- randomly close eyes in class in hopes to fall asleep for a few seconds w/o anyone seeing me
- randomly saying pronunciations of words I discovered in my mind such as "Unova"

...and I think that's all my crazies. :3

You know I sound really strange opening up about all this but whatever I'm normal! ... I just do unusual things :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
To all the people who crack their knuckles/necks/whatever: you have no sympathy from me, unfortunately.

For me, my worst habit is an omission rather than a positive action. I always wait until the last possible minute to cut my finger nails. I have no problem with cutting them, and when I do it I always think to myself: "why didn't I do this sooner?" But I'll always wait until they're ridiculously long to do it, out of apathy or something else. Weird, I know...

Back