• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BMP. to JPG. >_<

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
What exactly are you asking,Jolty?How you change it?You have to open it up in paint,then change the file.

Jolty-kun

Years
i know i know, i do that, but all it says is 'Save file as: bitmap*' maybe cause i havent got it upraded in that way, i havent got microsoft word/publisher anything X.x;;

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Jolty said:
i know i know, i do that, but all it says is 'Save file as: bitmap*' maybe cause i havent got it upraded in that way, i havent got microsoft word/publisher anything X.x;;

So...you don't have MS Paint? You can download photofiltre for free, its much better than MS paint, and use that to convert your file types. [www.photofiltre.com]

Last edited:

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
Jolty cannot save in bmp maybe because it's not using an upgraded windows XP. No need to worry, MS Paint's jpg compression is one of the worst I've seen.

Try the site pokejungle gave out or download a proper program such as Jasc Paint Shop Pro, which will make things easier for you as it's very user friendly in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
xP

Photo Filtre lets you save in bmp. Download it. Now. =P [It's pretty nice ^^ I use it for sprite editing.]

Back