• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CurseWare Ind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Okay, to save room on the forums, I'm making everything on one thread.
Current Project:
Cursed said:
Pokemon: Pure Gold & Raw Silver
New Features:
Shadow Pokemon
Alliances between Cipher, Tr, Snagem, Magma, and Aqua
New locations
If I figure out enough programming, a trading system and mystery gift system
Whirl Islands suffered a tsunami, so you need Dive to get through
Tin tower collapsed, so you need strength to get through.
In-game clock
Tons of side-quests
Day/Night
Battle tower
New items

Story:
Johto has really changed since Hiro (from GSC) became League champion 4 years ago. New Pokemon have been discovered, teams like Cipher have supposedly broken up, and other things like that. You (the hero) have just received a trainer's liscense and are about ready to begin your Pokemon journey. You are going to deliver a package to Mr. Pokemon (Prof. Elm's friend from college) and pick up a "mesterious item" to give to Prof. Elm on your way home.
Help:
Shadowmastermarcus - Beta Tester (5 open slots)
- Coder (2 open slots)
Cursed - Mapper (0 open slots :P )
Cursed - Storyboard Supervisor (3 open slots)
- Spriter (9 open slots)

If you want to help, tell me what you want to do.

Pictures:
Curseware.gif

Viewing the Smoothie Shop from the outside
Curseware2.gif

This is what replaced Prof. Elm's lab!?!
Curseware3.gif

What are they doing here?

PM me if you have a suggestion. ;)

About Curseware: We're an unofficial gaming company that wants to take over Nintendo, then Microsoft. If you sign up, you will get a percentage of the profits. In order to order these games, you can ask for a free catalogue of current merchandise. Just PM me with your name and address, and I'll mail it to you right away.
Note: Downloading the games is free, but buying the games unlocks more features.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
WTF mate...

You have angered the gods!!! lol, But for real if your making your games in RPGmaker your gonna need one H3ll of a conversion tool to take rpgmaker file and make GBA roms ohh and have you priced gba flash cards... these game will cost more then the real games form nintendo. an you may in a million years take over nentendo but you will never ever take ove microsoft cus guss what... You use windows to make your games. lol

Owned!!!!

sorry to be so insulting but not one thing about anything youve said rubs me the right way... :(

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not using Windows. I'm using my own custom system. The Rm versions are nothing like what the game paks are. Also, I don't need a conversion, I'm doing both at the same time. Yes, I'm well aware of the cost of blank game paks. Oh, yeah, and in case you haven't figured out, I'm the US. division. I'll grind Nintendo to dust!!!

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Omfg Lol

Wow you leet master I dont know what to say... I knew there were ppl out there that could speek in $hit but you take the cake. Im not gonna go into how stupid you are if you think you made a custom OS. LOL you dumb. I was being nice the first time but now I must point out that no one beleaves anything you say and by no one I mean anyone who knows anything about computers... Not you!!

Pokebuddy

Pokemon Sun/Moon Creator
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2009
Cursed said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not using Windows. I'm using my own custom system. The Rm versions are nothing like what the game paks are. Also, I don't need a conversion, I'm doing both at the same time. Yes, I'm well aware of the cost of blank game paks. Oh, yeah, and in case you haven't figured out, I'm the US. division. I'll grind Nintendo to dust!!!
SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT rm2k is only for windows.... :nervous:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Really what your doing is Sorta illlegal (well to me it is but who cares about my opinion) since your selling games using nintendos graphics and making a profit out of it. But heck, I wont stop you.....

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
ye, ur stealing Nintendo's idea, stealing their graphics, etc which is gonna get u in a lot of trouble. (and don't think cause ur under age 18 u'll be safe [also don't com bull me about being over 18 because if u assume u made ur own OS that can even run RPG Maker then u must not be over even 10 or I'll be angry at God for the rest of my life])

Oh, and stop saying u work for the US division of nintendo, I'm sure they would be ashamed of having someone like u working for them *hides*

Now, for the people that didn't know this, you can convert RM2000 and 2003 games to GBA, I dunno how but I saw a video with this guy showing the game running onhis GBA. If you're interested I could search for the link. (not sure if he explains how but I think he does according to a friend). Also, if u don't believe it don't come call me noob cause I also find it difficult if even impossible but ya never know :\

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Allright im going to clear this up,
Rpg maker games cannot be converted to any other platform gba snes linux being that enterbrain programed rmxp and compiled it to windows which runs on a x86 based processor now being that rmxp has obious direct X dependancy's it cant be converted to another platform now lets take the GBA hmm well gba runs on a ARM processor which has compleatly diffrent opcodes it has a totally diffrent structure to an x86 based program to convert a RMXP Game / RM2k/3 game to arm would require atleast 1000 pages of x86 code to be converted to ARM and even if it were converted to arm theres the problem that GBA cant display a BMP unless encoded into a special FORMAT
now that weve established that the processors are diffrent lets talk about Screen Capability's the GAME.EXE that rmxp uses is basically an interpreter for the rmxp script commands not only does it load files using WINDOWS based paths but it will load them into Memory buffers thus stating out that gba wont handle it due to its small memory capasity

now before you go off and start telling us how youve modded your GBA to have a super ammount of ram, memory and changed the processor to an x86 based processor why dont you think about the fact that the GBA Chipset wont even handle any of those things :) unless your an enginere from nasa(which i highly dought oh wait you might "THINK" you are) i dont think you could do that

now as for you working at nintendo lol i laugh at that im sure nintendo would like staff like you who put the word programmer to shame

In conclusion your game will never be converted to a GBA rom, you dont work for ninteno (or nasa on that fact), and your topic is a total FAKE

Now before people start trying to prove me wrong you all should know that im a computer technitian i also program for the GBA hardware and have attempted to mod my GBA so i know alot about this stuff

Moderators , Administrators i urge you to lock this topic

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
RM2k DEV, Are you sure you are 16 years old and a computer technician?

Anyway, what you say is entirely correct! It is IMPOSSIBLE to convert x86 coding to arm assembly code.
AND cursed is definately NOT a Nasa or Nintendo employee.

AND CURSED IS TALKING ABSOLUTE BULL F***ING SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Oh well, hey, we've all got Personal Lives don't we?

Anyway, as for your gaming organisation, cursed, you should just make a fan game as we all are trying to do. Not try and sell games that you make from stealing other graphics and ideas!

I must admit though, it is a good way to cause an uproar on PC. LOL.
But PC is mainly designed to be about pokemon and pokemon only, so leave your idotic fantasies out of here.

CAN A MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS OR DO SOMETHING PLEASE?

Cursed, if you are looking for people to help you make a game all you have to do is ask nicely and not come up with so much bullsh*t!!!!!!!!

(Sorry about swearing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back