• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Type Concept Thread

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
Let me explain the purpose of this thread. I would like to try and create type models for any Pokemon, for example the Arceus factor, that makes Arceus change types while holding different plates. Each collection should include multiple types, just not one other form. I think other members, including myself, would want to see what other forms of Pokemon look like.

Here is my first set, using Metang as a base sprite.

2wnz12c.png

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
I.. I get it. But I dont have time for it.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
It seems to be similar to those pokedex threads where members can contribute their own graphics of certain pokemon in order to complete it. By that, it seems more like a project, although you could add some guidelines and resources for those who might like to try it Cheese Boy. Otherwise, if it's a solo project, it'll be just like a showcase.

All that aside, your first sprites are really well done in my opinion. I'd like to see more.

Years
i did a fire type of a Pokemon. I now think it looks completely different, so guess what it is :P
e6oyyw.gif

answers in the spoiler :D
Spoiler:

ShaySkymin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Well, I have made ice type Shaymin, Skymin, and Leafeon, and a grass type Glaceon.

Skymin:

Shaymin:

Leafeon:

Glaceon:

(All the ice ones are mixed with Gl;aceon, and Glaceon is mixed with Leafeon.)

Last edited:

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
I like the ice Shaymin! The Skymin leans a bit toward a recolor. And the fire Pikachu's really neat too!

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hmm. . I'd love to try turning a Pokémon into a Dragon type. Maybe. . A Pichu? XD I'll do it in a little bit then! ^^

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Uhmm. . ^^" I think mine reeks of phail. XDD

picture.php

EDIT: It's Dragon Pichuu, by the way. XP

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I'm going to post three of my sprites tomorrow when I've finished them.

Edit: Here they are better late then never.
1st: GrassTotodile
2nd:FireTotodile
3rd:Bug Minun
whatever.png

Last edited:

ShaySkymin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
@ Kenji~ and Myzou: Iknowiknow. I was supposed to be a repose, but it turned out as a type change.. I might have to edit it.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
I actually started a Feraligatr typedex a while back, here are the ones that I did.

My first 2 are Ghostigatr and Electrigatr.
gatr_typedex.png

Then Rockgatr(This was effing hard)
Rockgatr.png

Then Pyrogatr(a.k.a. Ludwig Von Feralithoven)(I don't really like it too much)
Pyrogatr.png

I am too ashamed to show two of my Feraligatrs, as they are terrible.(One is saved in .jpg, and the other is just plain bad)

How do you like them?

Back