• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's meet up, PC style

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yes, I would, since I've already done this. He was really persistent about it, but I enjoy when I get to hang out with him. (I'm talking about Morkula). I'm generally pretty antisocial, but it's nice to get out of that every so often.

Sirfetch’d

Oh there are so many people i would like to meet irl, mostly my friends from the battle server. I would really like to meet umm lets see: Golurk, Derk, Ozzy, Jake♫,Sophie, Kaori, Nica, Wolf, Weighty, Doronjo, Twhiki, Woohoo, Lucas and many more. Basically anybody I have chatted with on the server.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Of course I'd take the opportunity! People from PC have been some of my closest friends for a long time and I'd love to catch up with them face to face!

I'm not saying who though because I hate listing PC members in threads due to the fact that I'll always forget someone. They know who they are anyway.

Years
In theory I'd love to meet people from PC, but if it actually became a possibility, I'd see myself being too chicken to go... especially since I'm completely dependent on my parents for transportation haha. but anyway, the people I'd want to meet are (and in no particular order): RandomTrainerWhoCould, AlexOzzyCake, jellicentfan1, Rainbow Arcanine, Forever, Jake♫, Kaori, and lots of other people who I'm blanking on at the moment (sorry! D:) as well as many members who I think it'd be fun to meet, but they'd probably think i was creepy for listing them haha.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'd love to meet everyone in PC if possible, so I'm in. I'd like to meet with Gym Leader Rozu, Hikari10, SNOR(es)LAX, MidnightShine, synerjee, and more.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
I dunno, it would be nice to meet some of you lot..
But I am also internet safe and you know.. meeting someone you only know through the net is sometimes a not-so-smart idea..

So yeah, I'm confused over this! Yes? Or No? Yes.... or no.... etc.

Back