• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I changed my signature! LOOK AT IT!!!1!one!

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Signatures often kind of show me the people who value their image too much. Me? A simple picture and link is all I need really. I'm a very simple person with very simple to satisfy needs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I change it when I want to. Sometimes I change it an abnormal amount (some people might still remember those days) while other times I don't change it that often or I change it just a little. It just depends on my mood and all in the end I believe.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I don't change my signature that often. Only when I think I found something funny/thought of something funny.
YFm3Aca.png

Pinta77

I try too keep my signature and avatar the same. Whos gonna remember a silly username like "pinta77"? But someone might remember the pictures.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I don't bother changing my signature that much, but I do have a habit of changing it about 5 times in the space of a day as I find it quite hard to choose one to stick to. I think my signature is due for a overhaul.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I change my Signature very rarely with the change being only the addition of a new pic. I do like it if people comment on it and let me know how it looks. Even a single good or bad affects my choice a lot. I guess I'm very easily nervous.
As for my Avatar I don't care at all............

Yukari

I really don't like to change my theme or signature, unless I want to do some tweaking, or I don't like what I'm using. and when I do I usually just use something that still fits in with my theme... like how I just changed my avatar...

Last edited:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I have always felt that all my signatures need to be made by me because they are my identity. So I always make sure that I was the one that made them.

Years
Changing sigs is no big deal! I change mine whenever I feel the need to, though nowadays I've gotten way too lazy and like my simplistic one that I have now.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I think signatures are stupid. Something minimal is alright, but rarely do I see that.

I keep forgetting to turn them off for good, thanks for reminding me.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I barley change the Signature. And i really got happy when i got a new Sig but later i got bored and change it. And i just edited my sig just now. ITS Andrew !

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
haven't changed my theme for well over 2-3 years so i can't imagine i care for it too much..

even if i do change it it's always alternated between something anime-ish or scrubs. mostly scrubs. always scrubs.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I change my signature once every week or two. The changes are pretty minor, though; they're barely noticeable.

Back