• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prince William has a Son!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I mean that's great for him and all but why is this at all significant?

Because this kid's going to be the King of England one day. You could argue that it's still not significant given how little that lot do, though.

Why this thread is on the General Entertainment section rather than the Chit Chat section or Debate & Discussion section is beyond me.

Well, you can always report it. d:

Nakala Pri

I was hoping somebody would make a thread about this. :D

I hope it is Alexander, not something like George or Hubert. Ugh, I hate those names! xD

I liked having a Queen of Australia. I don't want it to be replaced by a king! :C Oh well, maybe he will be awesome, grow a beard and walk in long strides! :D

Years
The hype around the royal family is absolutely ridiculous, especially since the don't actually possess that much power over anything anymore. I don't care who is marrying who and who is pregnant, what makes their weddings, birth and deaths any more important that those of your average Joe?

Sure, congrats to the parents and all - but really it just sickens me how the media has jumped on all this stuff.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
So exciting! So happy for them, they're a lovely couple and I wish them all the best. The name is nice, I was hoping they'd go for a more interesting name, but it goes well all the same.

Years
The Royal Family is a massive tourist trap in the UK. I'm glad they had a baby and can continue this tradition but this birth has not left any impressions on me at all.

Honest

Hi!
Years
While I'm very happy for them, I don't really care much beyond that. Well... perhaps I do care about their choice of name for the baby. George? Really?

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
Geez, kings and douches *cough* I mean dukes and barons. Why do we really have to keep those nonsensical titles today? This is the modern era and almost no country is running by despotism. All the remaining titles and all the media and stuff, they are all just posing. It's bullplob...

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Please stop wasting my tax dollars on vacations to Canada. It's bad enough I have to look at y'all on my paper bills, but to know that that same bill is sponsoring your "tours" of a country that has been separated from Britain for about 150 years is just another slap in the face.

Thank you.

Also, OT, I could not care at all. I was curious what they named him, but after seeing George I mega headfaced the wall.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Congrats to them, wish them the best. I don't really care though haha. Pointless news to me tbh, but good for them (:

dannidarko

Danni Darko
Years
Can't really get behind it tbh. The only enjoyable thing about all the attention to me is the media messing up one to many times! I looked at a video the other day that had me in stitches!!!

Also it's kinda depressing that the prince is already richer, happier and more popular than me despite only being born a couple of days ago! lol

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Calm down, nobody suggested any such thing. It's years from now until the prince is going to be able to decide that. By the way, there's this new thing called a tampon, and I really think you should try it. It could change your life.

Hahaha, I think the guy you quoted was just playing around I hope. :P

Years
I'm happy for them as the birth of your first child is truly something special, but I can't help but feel like the news is focusing too much on this. It's become a bit tiresome and seeing it as the main headline on CNN USA's website was just silly, haha.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
too busy with the problems at my country and who cares??? all married couples plan at some point to have children or they not i don't bother...you people give too much care for silly stuff tbh

Back