• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'd like to request the "committed" emblem c:
Ralaia (The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner) and I have been paired for a year now.
link

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I think I'm about overdue for a Vet emblem and somebody gave me two "Togetherer" emblems by accident.

Oh, and if there's any H-Staff reading this, could you give me my italicised name back? XD

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I cannot remember the exact Emblem name but I saw one listed here a couple of years ago regarding changing the style in PokéCommunity Forums. I have been using PokéCommunity Black Version since August 2011 (ever since I became obsessed with Reshiram) I request the forum style change Emblem

Years
I cannot remember the exact Emblem name but I saw one listed here a couple of years ago regarding changing the style in PokéCommunity Forums. I have been using PokéCommunity Black Version since August 2011 (ever since I became obsessed with Reshiram) I request the forum style change Emblem
Even if there was such an emblem, it's not requestable ): the only emblems that you can request are the veteran emblem (3+ years of being a PC member), the committed emblem (having the same pair for 1 year or more), or the supporter emblem. Sorry :(

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, I totally forgot because of school, but exactly one week ago was my three year anniversary of being on PC. Yay~! PC Veteran, plz?

Also, I have a few questions:

For the Level Up! emblem, exactly what constitutes as having been a n00b?

Also, I was wondering about possibly getting the Gender Bender emblem (yeah, I know it's not request-able, but wait a second!)? I know I had some people convinced I was a female in the past. A few times. I believe Kura was once such person. . . . lol

And . . . Skymin (and just about everyone else in the Roleplay Corner) could totally vouch for me for getting that Too Much Effort emblem. d;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back