• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
There are some symbols that aren't clearly seen. That's what I meant. Re-size them so they can appear if possible

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Which ones specifically are you having problems viewing?
I know I'm a bit biased in this, but I can see them all fine.

Years
If you played any Naruto game, who is your favorite person to use in a Naruto game? Could be more than one.

Im a little predictable.

I played the games for the PS2 and my fav character was Rock Lee, when I can use the gates, my friends couldn't win me.

And the other i usually take its naturo, mainly when he become in the nine tales fox

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I usually choose between Rock Lee & Hinata, Rock lee for more offense & Hinata for more defense :)

Update: JNathan got promoted to a Chunin ranked Ninja!
Congratulations, JNathan! :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Ok! New Topic!

#Which jutsu is the most useful to you? (Can be more than one, can be any category)

Mine's Rinne Rebirth or whatever it's called in your country. The one Nagato used to revive all that he killed in the last 1 hour in exchange for his life (unlike Chiyo's revival Jutsu which took her life yet reviving only one person). Secondly is (if it counts as one Naruto's Chakra Cloak Guard but if it doesn't) it's still just an idea but I think Infinite Tsukuyomi is great. (You can ask him for free consoles, free food, no schools, etc.) :P^^

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Ok! New Topic!

#Which jutsu is the most useful to you? (Can be more than one, can be any category)

Mine's Rinne Rebirth or whatever it's called in your country. The one Nagato used to revive all that he killed in the last 1 hour in exchange for his life (unlike Chiyo's revival Jutsu which took her life yet reviving only one person). Secondly is (if it counts as one Naruto's Chakra Cloak Guard but if it doesn't) it's still just an idea but I think Infinite Tsukuyomi is great. (You can ask him for free consoles, free food, no schools, etc.) :P^^

Like I said before 8 gates are awsome :D THE BEST! =D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
There are many jutsus I find useful. Most are Sasuke's.
Chidori Nagashi : This jutsu can make an opponent get off you or lure him in a trap(like in Sasuke v Itachi)
Susano'o : That jutsu is awesome. 'Nuff said.
Amaterasu : Flames that aren't extinct until they incinerate their target. Perfect for a bunch of enemies.
8 Gates : Awesome jutsu is awesome.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 631 leaks
Spoiler:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
About Manga 631...
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

He's so powerful now it's insane. Just insane. These chapters right now are amazing.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
@Dangelitus.. :D :D We rocks!!!

# Manga 631 leaks:
Minato's form like Naruto's !! Wow so cool!
And so strong alot of chakra's enrgy around him and his hair like DBZ Goku yellow hair :D

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Spoiler:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
First day of Phoenix Comicon and I saw a few good Naruto cosplays.
I didn't really take any pictures today, but I'll try to the next three days.

AzuPazu said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
First day of Phoenix Comicon and I saw a few good Naruto cosplays.
I didn't really take any pictures today, but I'll try to the next three days.

Spoiler:

If you can take pictures or narutos cosplays, please share us XD, its great to see some customes because they put a lot of effort on them.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
If you can take pictures or narutos cosplays, please share us XD, its great to see some customes because they put a lot of effort on them.

Oh , me and my friends are Naruto cosplayers and I have to say the Naruto (she also cosplays Hinata sometimes when I'm not there) and Sakura cosplayer are really good, at least that's what I think.

Years
Oh , me and my friends are Naruto cosplayers and I have to say the Naruto (she also cosplays Hinata sometimes when I'm not there) and Sakura cosplayer are really good, at least that's what I think.

Wow, that's wonderful :) do you think you can post one of that to see the cosplays :D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back