• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Fave Place in Unova?

Whyvile

Toot your horns
Years
Mine would be the Pokemon World Tournament. Not only is it more fair than the dreaded Battle Subway, it's more fun, and we get to finally rechallenge Red!

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
For me it would have to be Join Avenue, you can get so much good stuff there. Like stat boosters. You can train pokemon there (Idk what the advantage of that would be, but it works). Buy Sitrus berries (Helpfull), and PP resoring items.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I love Undella Bay. I go there for no particular reason to and just listen to the music. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling :3

Years
One area that hasn't been mentioned yet that I really like is Victory Road in B2W2. You go through so many different areas - a ghost temple, a forest, a cave, some Surfing, and cliffsides. There are so many types of wild Pokémon throughout. The trainers there are really fun to battle, too, especially on Challenge Mode. It's just an area I really enjoy exploring.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
My favourite has to be Humilau City, it reminded me so much of Pacifidlog Town in R/S/E, except it was much more detailed and the Gym theme was relaxing too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My favorite place in Unova is definitely Castelia City. The city is amazingly clean, it's big, and it's very beautiful. It's even more beautiful during the night time, when you get to see all the bright lights and the gigantic skyscrapers. It kind of reminds me of the place where I live, which is New York. I also like Undella Town, due to all the Pokémon that could be found there, the nice-looking environment, and the music. n__n

Last edited:

ImBlue

dabbadeedabadai
Years
Cold Storage. Anything with an Ice Pokemon theme gets it for me.

Although the PWT was a really cool place as well.

Years
I personally like Castellia City. I like big cities. It's also a big city so you can do lots of stuff. It also uses the games 3D capabilities.

Back