• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
dqle said:
Nice pics, Hikaru's Twin. Although I've seen the first two already, thanks to Chairman Kaga.

I loved that episode with her as a mermaid! Unfortunately, I've only seen it twice! Wah!

Thanks. ^^ I'm sorry though, i didn't realise that the first two had already been seen. *Sweatdrops* As for the Misty Mermaid episode...sadly i've never actually seen it....*sigh*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I absolutely love that third pic that you showed. Three pokeballs at once! You hardly ever see Misty displaying such bravado... It's so high-quality...is it from a movie or something?

I know my pics are a bit low quality, but I got them from serebii.net...for some reason all their episode pics are a bit pixelated, but they serve my purposes anyway...I especially love pic 5 of Misty stretching on the clam shell, it's so cute ^_^;;

I really need to find more Misty pics from the early episodes...especially some various ones of her in her alternate outfit from Pokemon Fashion Flash and her in her TR outfit from Ditto's Mysterious Mansion...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Eeep! Lovely pictures Kaga and Hikaru ^__^ Misty looks so pretty in the ep when she leaves Togetic. She looks older for some reason..and i love that Sunset background. Even though i have not watched it, its most definately a bittersweet ep.

Hikaru's Twin said:
Thanks. ^^ I'm sorry though, i didn't realise that the first two had already been seen. *Sweatdrops* As for the Misty Mermaid episode...sadly i've never actually seen it....*sigh*
Same here Hikaru *Sighs also* I'd love to watch that ep, some good AAML hints in there aswell n.n()()
Heres some very cute pics from old times - *I want her back SO bad..*

Oh and girlgenius sure you can use that TogexPika pic!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ohhh yes, Misty when she was assisting Melvin the Magician...she had a translucent goldeen skirt with that right? I loved that outfit ^_^ Great pics, Tatt!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
I absolutely love that third pic that you showed. Three pokeballs at once! You hardly ever see Misty displaying such bravado... It's so high-quality...is it from a movie or something?

Yes, it is a nice pic isn't it. ^_^ I couldn't actually tell you where it came from, a member of my Pokemon Forums posted it up...though i could find out for you, if you really wanted me to?

~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Same here Hikaru *Sighs also* I'd love to watch that ep, some good AAML hints in there aswell n.n()()
Heres some very cute pics from old times - *I want her back SO bad...

Hmm..yeah...it's really annoying having not seen it. I don't think Sky One ever repeated that episode much...
Cute pics by the way, i love the first one! ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hikaru's Twin said:
Yes, it is a nice pic isn't it. ^_^ I couldn't actually tell you where it came from, a member of my Pokemon Forums posted it up...though i could find out for you, if you really wanted me to?

Oh, that's not necessary, just looking at the pic is great ^_^;;

Zeo

Moron
Years
and heres a quick li'l banner I made up out of one of them pics someone posted (sorry. wasnt paying attention)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Zeo said:
Yeah. I noticed that too. hm. Ill try again...

Did you try to put an attachment just then? o.O;

Anyways, I like all the pics that have been put up since my last post. ^_^ They're really cool. o.o;

Now if I had that Misty pic I had before... -_-;;;+

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Don't make me have to scrounge around for awesome Misty pics to get you posting again :P

Here's one, just to get you going again...one of my favorites too, from Revenge Match at Hanada Gym...

Years
*trying to keep thread alive*, hey they r pretty good but can u get me any good jessie/casidy pics team rocket girls look cool (at times), but misty is usually happiest when in a different oufit, what a strange thing... lol

Zeo

Moron
Years
Mistly looked good in her TR outfit.

come to think of it. She looked better than Jesse tries to.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Aww cool banner you made there Zeo! :)
I like your Club pics they are really good.

Zeo said:
Mistly looked good in her TR outfit.

come to think of it. She looked better than Jesse tries to.

I agree with you there, Mist looked really cute in that TR outfit ^__^ Come to think of it, i have a pic from that scene!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Ohhh wow...that's a great pic Tatt o_o;; I LOVE TR Misty ^^;; <3 <3 <3

*lol* Thankyu Kaga! ;D

She does kick butt in that outfit! her hair looks real cute in that piccie aswell. I love her wink! Caption: Is it Team Rocket? No, its team Sato*Kasu! :P

Well today i'm feeling pretty depressed since i keep worrying about our great Red-head never returning... *sigh* All we can do is hope and wait that she'll be back some day.. Hopefully the writers do have enough brains to kick May out and bring Misty back. *Crosses fingers*

- Heres some cute fanart guys!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wowww...those other pics are sooo kawaii too ^_^;;

I really need to draw some Misty fanart and post it here this week...I haven't drawn anime in a while, I need to practice before I try something serious...

Years
Argh! I need to draw! I haven't attempted to draw Pok?mon ever! Hmm... Maybe I should start now!

Anyways, I seriously don't think May needs to be out of the series permanently. That's just my opinion and I doubt the developers of Pok?mon will ever take this into consideration.

(wow, post revived... I'm happy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back