• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
As the new Co-Owner of the Misty fan club, it is my duty to bump this topic to the first page whenever it has left that page or is in danger of doing so.

Also, post some fanart, people! I'll have some this week I hope.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2004
I haven't watched any of the episodes for a long time. I was reading to see what happened to Misty. But can anybody explain it to me because I don't really get it.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
First of all, on behalf of the Misty Club, I welcome you :P

Secondly, to answer your question, at the end of the fifth season, Misty was called back to Cerulean City to head the gym because her sisters had won a world tour and were going to be travelling. Since then Ash has been in the region of Hoenn without Misty. Sometime this fall (hopefully) two episodes of season 6 (might be 7) will air in America that have Misty at a Togepi festival in Hoenn, and the the climax of the two-episode arc is a very interesting twist which I won't reveal to you unless you want me to. And at the end of the episodes, Misty goes back to Cerulean and we haven't heard from her since (except for a few specials that will never air in America such as "Revenge Match at Cerulean Gym!" and "The Seriousness of Misty's Match! Risking a Life?")

Years
why dont they air the specials in the U.S.? lol i remember i was 10 when I startd watching it... now ill be 17 before it finales... i hope no1 thinks im a dork for watching that long...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hi guys! Sorry for not posting for so long. I just saw Jirachi: Wish Maker! It was cool! It had a cute hint from Ash! He really does miss her! Well, since it's summer, here's some nice swimsuit picture's of Misty! :cool:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Huzzah! Misty Lover's back, and with new Misty bathing suit pics!

I especially love the second one from the left...is that from The Pi-Kahuna? I love her pose! ^_^

♥♥♥♥♥

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
Hi guys! Sorry for not posting for so long. I just saw Jirachi: Wish Maker! It was cool! It had a cute hint from Ash! He really does miss her! Well, since it's summer, here's some nice swimsuit picture's of Misty! :cool:

Yey! Welcome back ML17 ^____^ Glad to see you have not deserted us forever ;P
I guess we have two Co-owners now, which is even better. Don't worry bout not being here for awhile, its just good to see you again. Piccies! I love the last one most, she looks pretty.

You've seen Jirachi Wish Maker? *Swells up with Jelousy* I so want to see it! I want to see it most because of the AAML Hint, which is the best one from Ash *happy* I found out about that a few days ago ML17, its such a sweet moment.
Heres the exact Quote ^__^ -

6th Movie Quote said:
ASH: Jirachi's going to with you your whole life, not just a couple of days.
MAX: You know that's not true, Ash.
ASH: You see, sometimes friends have to go away, but a part of them stays behind with you. It's especially true when the friends are best *best* friends. You'll remember Jirachi forever, and he's gonna always be in your heart. A good friend left me, and... (looks sad, lowers his voice) I miss her every day, but I... (brightens up) I know we'll always be friends forever.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2004
Thanks Chairman Kaga. I'm happy to be in this messege board. I was so sad when Misty left. I saw May(I think her name is?) and I thought for a second it was Misty because they have some similarities. I'm watching reruns from the johto league as we speak.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I remember the first time I saw May...I was like "this has got to be some sort of horrible practical joke!" It was a picture of her that was released like a few months before AG came out in Japan, but sure enough it was real...then they took my Misty away ;_;

Johto league has lots of awesome Misty episodes in it...every season does actually ^_^;; I wish they showed season one on TV more frequently though...those were the best.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well,yesterday's episode was Mantine overboard,and they found the Silver Wing. Misty looked so cute when she was in her wetsuit. :classic:

Tatts, the picture you have in your signature is cute! Misty looks so cute and beautiful when she sleeps. :D She looked so cute and beautiful in that one part on Pokeball Peril when she was sleeping. :D Here's that part!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ohh wow yes, awesome picture! ♥___♥

I love Misty when she sleeps...she seems so much more relaxed, not to mention she has her hair down :P

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
Years
Aww...Cute...I love that picture. You never tend to think of a character like Misty sleeping so peacefully. But she really does look very relaxed.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Don't worry, I don't think of her as a real person I would merry. There are girls I like that I think of that are real. In fact, recently I've been thinking of a girl that I like from school. Whenever I'm not thinking of anything else, she just pops up in my head. I miss seeing her. :(

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
kirby00 said:
not 2 be mean or nething, but she is a cartoon and i hope you dont think about her as a real person that you would marry.... hope you dont think i think ur wierd or nehting, i just dont want ppl gettin 2 deep into her... (sorry if u took wrong way)
Eh.... Kirby00 could you for once say something positive ._. Your meant to be a Club member and all you do is act Spammy and insensitive in your posts.

And for one, i'm a Girl. Misty fans do not only exist as Fan-boys, alot of Girls like her as a Character too. Stop being so silly and join in with the topic. That will have hurt some people. Anybodys allowed to have a crush on a Anime character, i'm obsessed with Ash and proud of it! You do not have to take things so seriously, we are Fans and thats what we do. We all know that she's not real, but the boys can always dream :) (As for me i'll dream of glomping Ash :P)

Awww... ML17, that pic of Misty sleeping is so kawaii! ^___^ One of my favourites actually. She does look really peaceful and i like her with her hair down, although i like both.

I have afew more Fan Arts guys! =3 -

Years
i was not being insensitive as i said not to be mean, and hope you dont take the wrong way... it jsut seemed bizarre to me, im not judging i was just worried, i tried to make it as understanding as possible and i will delete the post for others' benefit, but also can you remove the quote from ur post as me deleting what i said will be pointless if u dont delete ur quote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back