• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
Name: Cameron Age: 14 Sex: Male Appearance:5'9, long black dreadlocks, wearing a shirt with a radio on it, blue pants, a multicolored jacket, with a pair of running shoes. Pokemon team: Dewy(Dewott) Fury Cutter, Razor Shell, Surf, Revenge. Smash(Croconaw) Surf, Crunch, Ice Fang, Earthquake. Peyton(Smeargle)Dragon Pulse, Mimic, Transform, Sketch, Jolt(Jolteon) Bite, Thunderbolt, Double Kick, Pin Missile. Zaprong(Electabuzz) Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Cross Chop. Flyer(Gligar) Headbutt, U-turn, Cut, X-Scissors. Bio: Cameron in a friendly trainer to everyone. He have been caring and playing with pokemon for a long time. He resided in johto but has left home a bunch of times and comes back with a new pokemon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
... He hasn't posted at all...

I feel like it's just Marin, Quto, Grieger, and myself...

But I love this RP so I don't want it to die.

Been a while since anyone posted in the OOC...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
And now the four of us will be forming a group! :D

That is, if Shadoan and Jack agree to it.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I don't think many RPers likes writing without any interaction with other RPers. After all, isn't that fanfiction?

Years
I guess it is, though the idea was to let them interact with other users and friends instead of just writing it like a fan fiction.

Like the 4 of us right now.
Though I guess that idea up and died, huh?

Were still making headway and will finish the RP. :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
i've seen a few RPs played out like that. The GM acts as God (in a way) and while the players roam this imaginary world, they take chances that the GM determines. Did I catch this pokemon, did that move hit? So on.

Years
Only thing I've governed is capture rate, battles between NPC's and job distribution.
I have jobs pre-written and I even roll dice to determine success or not.
Even for myself.

As far as being GM, theres a line to draw between being a decent gm and being a gmod.

I prefer being decent and putting myself at the same chances as everyone else, and dispatching the trolls in style.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That is amazing.

Also, one thing that I just remembered to ask:

Did Charlie accept the spoon Flare offered? Because he left it on the ground at Charlie's foot, and that was quite a while ago.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Nope, he just ignored it. ...Yeah, it's gonna take something big to get Charlie out of... his bad mood. I had a different word than bad envisioned but I'll keep this sentence rated G, it is a pokemon forum after all! :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I can tell from the posts... But He obviously gained a bit of shock from Flare's backstory. Is it still affecting him?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yup, and Jev's backstory is going to add more shock to him. He used to think that he was the only pokemon that had a tragic past so this is going to start changing him.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Flare is going to be in his depressive angry state until something is done about him, and I'm sure Charlie might be the counterpoint.

Dawn

Years
@Quto: You... randomly determine the success or failure of jobs... using dice? Hoo boy. That's a lot to take in... I thought it was up to us to justify our characters deserving to succeed at a job.

I'm just trying to absorb the implications of what would've happened if Julia had happened to get a bad dice roll on her last job.

Years
@Quto: You... randomly determine the success or failure of jobs... using dice? Hoo boy. That's a lot to take in... I thought it was up to us to justify our characters deserving to succeed at a job.

I'm just trying to absorb the implications of what would've happened if Julia had happened to get a bad dice roll on her last job.

Lol, no, I had planned for that job to be a success so take a breather.
Jobs like such, I let you decide if you succeed or not, I just provide obstacles.

The only jobs I use dice rolls for are the ones issued by our officers, the blue labeled ones since I tend for them to be the most dangerous.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I use dice rolls to determine things I need done at random without letting my decision be based on favorites or that I'm letting this person because because I like or am in love with such and such or want such and such to die. It seems better than scripting an ENTIRE fourm board to run an RPG game based off this principle.....Thinking about it, I may do that if I ever find a good script and setup a board for year two to run like that.

Although I think this a good forum to keep running with a live and active community....and nintendo will probably shut down my idea before or if it gets extremely popular. :/
Worth a shot I guess. XD

New E&S Sologan:
The Earth is endless, The Sky is infinite!

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Quto: Oh I see... Yeah that is a relief. |P It's not so much the idea of failure so much as not having control over my character's fate in a potential life or death situation. Wouldn't that be just awful if my hard work were to get squandered? Regardless thank you for clearing that up. I can rest easy now |D

Or---well, yeah. I'm still working hard to get some work done for today, so I don't think I'm going to be able to post until later today at the latest.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That would be rather sad if Julia nearly died to get that album, all to realize it was for nothing.

It was then that people's heads were suddenly removed to unknown locations, and a woman driven insane won the tournament by threatening to kill the Elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back