• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Interestingly, I only found one shop in London that sold those XD Here they are so commonplace you wouldn't say they were originally Italian.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
What a strange hang up. 0_o

Interestingly, I only found one shop in London that sold those XD Here they are so commonplace you wouldn't say they were originally Italian.

You know, now that I think about it the majority of the paninis I've had have been while abroad..

And get this:
143i2ig.jpg

it's a conspiracy, Went!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dudes.. panini means "sandwiches" in Italian. Well.. technically it means a loaves of bread. Panino is the singular form of the word. It is a popular word in the UK for a type of sandwich made with a bread roll (like focaccia) rather than just regular sliced white bread.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WANTED A PANINI!? There's absolutely loads of panini shops in London; I would have taken you to about 6!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sandwiches are one of my favorite things to eat for lunch. I want a grilled cheese sandwich, maybe with ham on it too.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My area's specialty issss...cheesesteaks.

-drool-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't think we make a specialty of cheese and steak fajitas though XD Cheesesteaks are more than steak and cheese, only Philly makes them right.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Where I'm living now, the speciality is oatcakes. Seriously. I mean they're pretty good, but still, oatcakes? Talk about out-there.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I've heard of businesses around here that pick up food from fast-food restaurants that don't deliver and deliver them to you, and add £3 or so on top of the initial price as the delivery fee. Not sure if it's true but it's pretty handy if it is.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Stoke-on-Trent. But we have two universities close by where I live so those kinds of businesses are likely to be successful I'd imagine.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
That's sorta.. middle england isn't it? Oh well! I had a good dinner anyways. Had some leftovers and then afterwards finished with a "dessert" of a couple crackers and wellensleydale cheese, and a square of dark chocolate :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back