• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long were you here at PC?

How long have you been here at PC?

• Total voters

Xtreme_Pokemaster

The Master Of Glitches
Years
i was here for almost two months now because i signed up early December.

How long have you been here?

Edit: BTW, i don't mean only this one, i mean the only database(s) too.

Last edited:

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Well. I first joined in July 11 2003! Points to signature!

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
-counts on her fingers- I first joined early June as something to do for teh summer... So I was here till they just annhialated PC and then I rejoined in September a li'l before my birthday I think. So seven months or so for the Tennessian! WAHOO!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
How could it be 3 years when PC started in Nov 2002 :P.

I've been here since January 2 2003, so now I've been here for about a year and 28 days, almost a year and a month.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Since the middle of May, last year. ^_^; Not nearly as old as many other people here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I joined on September 20th... I've never forgotten that. XD Hmm, doesn't seem like I've been here for about 4 months though.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
LiquidThunder said:
How could it be 3 years when PC started in Nov 2002 :P.
Well PC was started October 16 2002.
Any way next month (this month for some members) will be my one year (Feb. 24 2003 is when I joined the old PC).
Well I can say I am kind of a old member (there is still a lot of members that joined before me).

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Yes. I'm anxiously woundering what the first pokemon community looked like. the one not on Vb!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
H.A.W.K. said:
Yes. I'm anxiously woundering what the first pokemon community looked like. the one not on Vb!

The Ikon Board? Well... Let's see... Blue, grey, with navy monsterballs. n.n()
I'll just say Iv been here since the very beginning, because I joined several weeks after the site opened in late 2002.

The only people I still know from back then are Lightning, Kwesi, and there was another person I met named Ditto that I still talk to. n.n()

Shinin

Banned
Years
I've been here 4 about 2 years. I was ShininAquaRaichu starting in like September 2002, then a few months later I left for like 2 months, and thenI came back as Shinin4000 and left for a month and came back.

Back