• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Small Writing Contest!

King!

better
Years
YAY! Congratulations to Shrike, Negrek, and txteclipse! And to everyone else who entered!

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
Years
Wow, that was much faster than expected. Thanks a ton to all the judges for working hard on putting together the rankings so fast.

Congrats to Shrike, txteclipse, and everybody else who threw an entry into the contest; I hope you had as much fun writing superfast as I did.

I'll put my thread up sometime later tonight, once I've finished my homework. Look forward to seeing everybody else's.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
I just can't believe I managed a third place. I'll have to recheck the scores a couple of times to make sure I am not mistaken. I had my hopes in a score around 20.0 at most, evaluating a lot of stuff...

Oh and the "negative 9.6" thing reads hilarious. Let me take a snapshot before you guys correct it, yes?

Shrike and Negrek, congratulations. Also, txteclipse, I'm very, very interested in reading your work.

I have already posted my entry in the PFF&P forum.

Kleinchen

boldly going
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Congratulations to the winners! =D I am looking forward to reading all the stories, particularly the winning ones. ;D I will be posting mine up soon, hopefully. C:

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
Years
I...I won? :O This is a rather nice surprise, especially coming home to it after a bad four hours at work. I managed to burn myself out within the first hour, and then proceeded to cut myself resulting in needing to wear a band-aid and double-layered gloves for the rest of the time. (I clean dishes so I had to make sure I didn't get blood on everything X_x)

I may post mine tonight but may not have time as I have to finish (yet another) C++ practice program for tomorrow as well as gather together some discrete math homework that I have finished but needs to be stapled and stuff. If I don't it'll be posted tomorrow though, before I leave on a train to home for the weekend.

Congratulations to Negrek and Txteclipse as well as everyone else who entered no matter what you scored!

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Second? Dude, sweet! I'm dumbfounded that I even placed. And man, by those scores, it was dang close. Which is good, because that means that I now have a bunch of awesome things to read.

Congrats to Shrike and Negrek on first place!

Back