• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

do we eat it in a cup or?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Y'know what, screw this, you guys aren't really thinking about what I said, I'll do this again some other time.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Y'know what, screw this, you guys aren't really thinking about what I said, I'll do this again some other time.
:(

Really..? Come on guys. I wanted some more awesome tags, but whatever >__>

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
OMG this one is just epic!
zackfairalley.png

I love the special effects you use.. Just epic. :)

Also, awww, it was a really good banner, I would have loved for a tut.. :D

ventusicon.png

Omg I just love that tag.. :3

moments.

quixotic
Years
Because your 'Dukey is awesome' header no longer shows due to a broken link, does that mean you're not awesome?

Just in regards to the latest icon, I think his face is a little red. Sometimes you can get away with it if all the colours are accentuated, but in this case it looks like he's been slapped a few too many times. xD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
cloudfinal1.png
cloudfinal2.png
cloudfinal3.png

cloudfinal4.png
brownbearicon.png
gaskarath.png

Just an icon update guys.

Also, thought I might fill you in on what a decent request is, well more so the render/stock.

No sports renders/stocks please, they're often loq quality or just impossible to use.
Nothing horribly low quality, that's blurred or has jpeg defects, try to look for png images, though they might not be high quality, theres a better chance they will be.
If you can help it, try to pick something that isn't just straight up and down, it doesn't realy matter if it is, it's just a lot easier to make something with some flow to it.

Sorry about snapping, but I did ask you guys, hopefully that will give you a better idea as to what I like though.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
gaskarath.png

I like this one the best out of the ones you just posted. But the coloring on these, I don't really like. Something is just off about them. They aren't bad, just a little off. My least favorite is your current avatar. It only looks like you cropped it and went on. Sorry baby, but I've seen wayyyyy better from you <3

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Wow I really like the icon update.. :D

This one is my favorite.. :D
cloudfinal4.png

Tho it might be a bit brighter.. :D

Then comes this one.. :D
cloudfinal1.png

Just love the colour. :3

Hey sorry if I seam like noob when asking, but what is the character from these icons from (who is it)? ^^;

Years
nerrrcloud.png

This wins.
-the end

Nah really, all the other tag's (in my opinion) are dwarfed in comparison to the tag above. I'd love for you to explain to me how you made it. Ehe, so I can copy XD Anyway, I can tell from the showcase as a whole you really like flashy color, which I think is great if it fits, but you have to be careful you don't cross that bleh line in some tags or icons.

So that's my two sense.
I think I'm going to go crawl back into my little whole.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Replies~
Spoiler:

Update

ddogsicon.png
airgearicon.png
blarghicon.png

crystalchronicles.png

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Lol I see.. xD

I have only seen one final fantasy move and that one happened in space... xD

I was thinking Sora from Kindgom hearts when looking at that icon... xD

Anyway about the update.. :D
This one looks really good, I really like the oranges you added with the colour, and the blue goes really well with the oranges, so I have to say great job on it... :D
I like how the rest is in black and white. :)
blarghicon.png

The text on this one is just awesome, I love the background and the render looks really good. :D
The Yellow and Red dots you made behind him somehow make the banner look a whole lot better, they bring so much to the banner.. :D
So once again, amazing job! :D
crystalchronicles.png

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
Thanks Angela for actually bothering to comment /unloved ;o;

Anyways, some icons, and I actually made an attempt at using my graphics tablet a bit, I used it kinda in some tags, and then drew Sora \o/

patstumpstudio.png

nekutrialing.png

ikkiairgeartrialing.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn184/McDukey/Soradrawing.png

Fall Out Boy.
The icons look a little empty..

The color choice for those strokes doesn't look so good, the neku tag that is, something purple maybe?..
The other one looks perfect.

And looks like you're getting the hang of that tablet. ;D
Nice drawing.
Work on the shading.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
And I excpected something good from you.

Ah well.

Back to my hole.

<3 ur art nukem

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
ikkiairgeartrialing.png

Your best out of all the recent updates. Does this mean that you're into Air Gear?

bedmarleygirl.png

Seductive, eh? ;O

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Thanks guys, and no Borey, eww tag is eww.

Also before the icons, I've made the first post, css styled and what not, with a sexamalicious background, and have added a links section to it, that links to all the updates I make in here.
I may or may not add an image gallery code to it, much like what Joey had in his last gallery, not sure how many people remember that, but yeah that's pretty complex so I dunno.

Just icons this time, all are claimable I guess, except Pete <3

allthelove.png
dandy.png
lostinthetrees.png

michaelcera-1.png
moosehead.png
orangesmokey.png

pikatree.png
smokepenglasses.png
petewentzyays.png

skullshirt.png
stonepillow.png
superglasses.png

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Ok, I am in love with the new icons. Did you get all the stocks from tumblr? Cause if you did, I need to follow some more people XD I need you to join the icon journal and post k thnx. Oh, and I might steal the pikachu one sometime. jsyk.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Did you just searched up stocks of people partying? ^-^' Honestly, icon #5-7 and #10-11 looks like they're having a great time. ;O

I don't like the second one. It's awfully plain, in my opinion.

superglasses.png

Hm, I like this one. I don't know why, though.

cloudfinal4.png

Oh, and I'm claiming this one for a moment. kthnxbye.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
[jq]I may or may not add an image gallery code to it, much like what Joey had in his last gallery, not sure how many people remember that, but yeah that's pretty complex so I dunno.[/jq]
It's actually pretty easy

Also is that David Tennant? Link to stock?

Back