• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ooh, I'd like to test out your team, too~ I still need to figure out how to make my Rain and Hail teams good, after all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. Okay sounds good, I'll probably lose horribly though but oh well I could use a challenge after thrashing my friend Bryan into oblivion with my Surf spamming Hydreigon lol. We'll talk more about this over PM on the weekend though as that's when I'll have the most free time.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Reminds me, I should probably put Celebi on my Rain team soon. Sorry, Toxicroak, but you just weren't as good as I had hoped ;; Not to mention because I took out Zoroark there's no point for it to be there anymore.

Also still pondering whether to put Forretress on that team or not for spinning + entry hazards, especially since Fire is weakened in Rain. I mean, I already have Scizor, but I could swap the two and profit (especially still considering how Gyara, Dos, and Dnite are SR weak).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
9. Oh sweet jesus I forgot about Scizor there, oh well time to brainstorm now lol. Again I'm not expecting to win at all but I should get some fun out of it even if my beloved Blissey's face is gonna be beaten to a pulp in the end lol.

But anyways, I'm starting to become more and more interested in Mienshao now to be honest but I got school in half an hour unfortunately so I'll figure out on what to do by the time I get back lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh Florida. Picking random times to just drop in temperature and be in the fifties. :v It'll probably rise to the eighties later today though, ahaha. Maybe.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

This thread is so competitive, I'm very appleased.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I ever get back on PO I'm probably going to be too lazy to make new teams and thus suck. Very much.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nahhh, with practice you won't suck! :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Blissey is still pretty good even if it has terrible Defense~ Actually, I still wanna make a successful team with Acid Pass Vaporeon and switch into Blissey with that (there should be a hold item that prevents Roar/Whirlwind/what have you from working).

Also I build my initial teams using pre-made sets on Smogon then I go from there.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Impo tried that and I'm pretty sure it failed. ;x

I build my own teams yay! Nothing to start from. :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think I tried it but then got Roar'd or something like that so yeah XD;

Now, is it a bad idea to have both Forry and Scizor on the same team? Still pondering getting Celebi on there, but...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nah they have different purposes. :) Scizor for priority, Forry for hazards. Flash Fire or Dragons can help.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Gonna try out Celebi for now (gave it a custom set because none of the Smogon ones give it Heal Bell, fff) with Forry but if that doesn't work I'll go back to SD Scizor XD;

Hmm, I'm s'pposed to write a paragraph describing how someone received a new overcoat in some sort of Russian story. But I don't really feel like doing it right now D|

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a cat lying next to me and is preventing my left hand from really typing. I think he wants food, but I know he had a full bowl right before I left for school. :v my cat is such a fatass

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That avatar is creepy ._.

Battling yourself: Even when you try and make your Rain team win, it still loses to your Sun team (or rather, Sableye).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That creepy avatar is Lloyd's mother kthksbye. ♥

My cat is adorable and I love him. He's the complete opposite of our last cat, which was like a 'princess'. She like... hated everyone but my brother really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back