• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Chewing gum seemed to mess with my bowel, too. I stopped a long time ago and TBH I don't even have a craving; and I find it to be a chore to chew gum now too.

I've never really had a craving for once I stopped because whenever I thought about chewing gum I thought about crapping myself.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ewwwwww. I prefer weather to the daily bowel movement chit-chat.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
My obsession today was cleaning and avoiding skype. I've been successful!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I sit down at the computer with my dinner. Log onto Facebook and PC. Come to DCC and this is the current discussion? I:

I don't have 'obsessions' aside from maybe drawing Fakemon haha. I actually got the design of one down earlier today that I'm proud of (for once). Could be fun to use in comedic drawings.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't have any hobbies except for trying to waste as much time as possible. Oh and secretly thinking about Grovyle 24/7

Yay, youtube!

And speaking of, playing the 3DS on 3D has gotten my eyes all weird. I see my computer screen in what looks like badly-aligned 3D. Maybe I should stop playing :p

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oh come on guys ;3 Everybody poops!

I don't really have obsessions, just some things I'm passionate about; art, sewing, some games, some tv shows, piano, (and strangely, organizing recently) :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, yes. But I really don't need to read about yours while I eat leftover chili. D;

Haha, perhaps.
I'm not a fan of 3DS mode (which I've only ever played in stores), but I'm buying a 3DS eventually just to play X and Y versions. I:

droomph

weeb
Years
What about the fellow poop-maniacs here? They need love too.

Yeah but when you play it for 1 1/2 hours it starts to sting when you look anywhere but that kaleidoscope screen.

Years
I'm not really obsessed with anything much lol, that's probably weird but I can't think of any obsessions off the top of my head.

Sir Codin

Why do bootlegs keep ending up in my collection???

I thought I got a good deal getting the entirety of Rurouni Kenshin on DVD at a used record/DVD store today, only to find out later it's a bootleg. Owner of the store didn't know and I couldn't convince him it was a bootleg, so I'm stuck with it. NOTE TO SELF: Get better at recognizing official products from counterfeits.

Anyway, enough of my rant. My current obsessions right now are James Bond (still can't get over my dad getting me a bootleg of the 22 DVD set), and buying rare finds on impulse no matter how poor I am.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No, they don't.

Oh that doesn't seem fun haha. x: Something similar happens to me when I'm on the computer or playing on my DSiXL too long.

@Carchar Odin-
Ah, I've never had any bootleg electronics. Do the DVDs not work,t hen?
My only 'bootleg' product is a fake stuffed Pikachu. I:

Sir Codin

That's the thing...I'm going to have to watch ALL 95 episodes to find out which ones work and which ones I need to replace, like I'm doing with the bootlegged Bond set my dad got me for Christmas (I SWEAR TO GOD IF GOLDENEYE SKIPS EVEN ONCE, THERE WILL BE BLOOD).

I've got my watching cut out for me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, that will take a while. I don't have the patience for something like that.

Edit:
Wow, my cat is sitting on the arm of the computer chair. He's watching the mouse move on the screen. X)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Meanwhile... why does PC always does this to me, when I am about to go on a posting spree outside of my beloved Other Trivia forums, PC goes down. PC likes to troll me.

Sir Codin

God, I can't even count the number of times I've wanted to post stuff only to have PC shut down.

I often wonder what causes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back