• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Where in Equestria would you live?

In Ponyville that's for sure, but I would rather consider building my own house there.

The Castle of the Two Sisters; the ruins location of the S1:E2. Where Nightmare Moon was at, originally.
I have my reasons, and would gladly explain them, but most tend to avoid asking why.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

Ponyville, of course. Peace and quietness is all I need, apart from natural disasters.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
If you could live anywhere in Equestria, where would it be?

...Hard to figure out... Most likely Ponyville. That's where all the cool ponies live.

On another note, to any here with a Deviantart account, I'd suggest visiting this contest. The prize for winning? An awesome Fluttershy plush!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
If you could live anywhere in Equestria, where would it be?

...Hard to figure out... Most likely Ponyville. That's where all the cool ponies live.

On another note, to any here with a Deviantart account, I'd suggest visiting this contest. The prize for winning? An awesome Fluttershy plush!

A contest! Plush? Oh my. Letsa see what this is!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
This is totally random and maybe old news, but I just noticed that Derpy and the Cutie Mark Crusaders are on the train in the background during the theme song. Did anyone else notice this?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That contest looks pretty impressive and AH I WANT THAT PLUSHIEEEE. but i don't have a deviantart account soooooo :(

& yeah! I noticed that the first time that was implemented I believe.

EDIT: According to my twitter & tumblr feeds, it's Pinkie Pie's birthday today! Happy birthday to her, and *takes out party cannon* let's partaaaay!

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
How the hay could I miss Pinkie's birthday? Here's my present: a song commemoration!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
The video doesn't work :c

And yay Pinkie Pie! PARTY CANNON!

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Happy birthday to everypony's favorite party goer! Let's hope the birthday cupcakes isn't made of, well, you know what I'm referring to.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hmm. It seems Ive been gone for awhile. Anyhow.
Where in Equestria would I live?
Ponyville. Why? Because there are all the best ponies.
Also happy birthday to Pinkie Pie. I wish that the parties dont go overboard. :D Also could I have a pink cupcake? >:D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I bought the MLP comic today! Has anyone here read it? I am going to read the first volume tonight and see what it is like.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I already downloaded the comics in mediafire. Can't wait for the next volumes. Some say that the MLP fandom is like a cancer. What is your opinion about this?
As much as I don't really like Pinkie, I say that without her the whole show would lack the lulz we love.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Same here. If MLP's a cancer, look at Psy's outragous songs. Not to say I hate him, but judging by his influence, almost all of my neighbors watch and try to dance.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Saying MLP is cancer but enjoying another thing that's also as cancerous as MLP is really hypocritical if you ask me.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Haha that remind me of a comment I posted on DA. "You think MLP is a cancer that needs to be eradicated, how about drugs, premarital sex and prostitution? Aren't they more cancerous that this?". Made no reply.
BTW, those blindbag ponies. They are only available in the USA yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back