• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup everyone.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
Hi, im Jiiun, a spanish kid who plays a lot of games. My first game was Pokemon, so its obvious why I like the Pokemon franchise so much.

I like forums, I have been on plenty of them, and the first was a Pokemon one too, but in spanish, because I only had like 7 years. Through time I entered new forums, stayed, becomed admin and more things, but I left those forums, they were Pivot(Stickfigure Animator) forums, so, since I left animating, it was no-sense staying there.

Well, now here I am, 13 years old, I learned some english since my first forum (not very much anyways) and I want to know more about ''competitive'' or wi-fi Pokemon battling.

So yeah. That's it, I hope to have fun here.

Years
Heya Jiiun, welcome to the forum! If you'd like to learn about competitive battling you should check out the Battle Center as everything battle-related is over there. We have a Pokemon Showdown server where we do most of our battles, if you've heard of that, so once you check out the battle boards you should consider trying out the server. :D There's a link to Showdown server information thread at the top of the Battle Center; you can ask questions relating to it there, too. You'll definitely learn a lot by being here so it's great that you made your first step and joined the forum.

I adore forums myself.. PC is the first one I really became active on. Pokemon is an amazing franchise so it was hard to leave this place after rejoining in 2011, plus the community's great. People here are always around to assist and the like - so if you're ever looking to chat or ask questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

Your English is quite good as well, especially if you're just 13 and don't speak it natively. Keep on practicing! Enjoy your stay on PC and great meeting you.

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
welcome to the PC hope u have tons of fun here I'm Oden nice to meet u if u need any thing just hit me up

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Hi there, welcome to Pokecommunity!:)
The first gameboy game I had was also Pokemon [Emerald].

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
Mine was Emerald too ^^

In fact I still play it nowadays, when im bored I grab my Poke Emerald and play :D

Back