• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TRON:Derezzed]_[PG17]_[OOC/SU]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

bRGBEF2bnpeJqOrdyuJBfcB9gkoPRcJsU9oylNW8dsUUGJKVoH-55umwXilzgpzkl-jGQmqEisPBQtUtZMJrxTDge8gi1P9IKiUYlT-ojo7BA5hh2fo

N2eL4ur1zDh2NxzEG5jpV4NKVeplSNGTRfGNN16ks1HDIDZvVelW0iu_JSW_A1PNxD_objl9KCLsGIwDl7iQZRVMZa6Jf6VWdb4hA4jSebQPEjtsFJI

tRcc65gDpWVE5LLVv6RLRphFHUkdfv2H5XtAJRZQ9f-GdTuymPNqem4-5jilzdS2k4j6UqwzNnWKP3ESkApzYDOZ-iYJYqdUe3OboyDo1sGTml4bf6w
[The_Grid]. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... I got in. [KEVIN_FLYNN]

A world created inside of a computer. Simple programs, constructed and built into life-like beings with emotions and compassion. Machines, comprised of scripting and modeling. A universe made from code, with data always in creation. This is our world. This is [The_Grid]. We used to live in quiet, peaceful space. Until you [Users] came and destroyed it. You [Users] have overstayed your welcome. End of Line, man.

7mjIRdqoKPSKnFuQfbhIJOCroL8yw8fsFqueneO0Im0655r-HRxUmXuzqZ9oTUWmj60YLSBDwKCTS7cbWwINrDrVqDSG_xt574W7VbKsIPyNIAc63jA

You are a [User]. When [The_Grid] went Online, [Users] flooded into our world, leaving havoc wherever they went. When [Programs] had become fed up with this, they retaliated. This war became known as [Mass_User_Genocide]. You are one of the Eight remaining [Users] on [The_Grid]. You can stay in hiding, or join [The_Rebellion]. We plan to restore peace to [The_Grid], and we'll use force if need be. To access your [Data_Disk], you must enter the following [Password]: Fight_For_Users. Your [Username] will be your full name. Will you help us in our goal?

5eM3JZZ_yuYHMfzw8eWsnzxeT3y30kpA-EjudeXMw5eAc2qAi7YhYGBOmJAoP3a0r_K13yUHjcQY2cJdpR5BJHKxnS5Dl-DtZx9DIO_FLF2LuBsDuRc

Follow basic RP [Rules]. Be kind, respectful, don't control other players. This RP is rated [PG-17], in allowance of violence, swearing, and sexual references. However, Any sexual actions, no matter how romantic, are not allowed.

6u4i_vKm7Y8g2WXpwneHjsZ89P2VqH2s3oyBqU799v-LOOartkTtNEiIbK-S8KObL70iuhNkUvbwpkviBac-_CRPZLgnn2xyaDYuHg-bseNSzrb8_ls

Please Input your Information into this [Data_Disk].

DATA DISK SETUP

[USERNAME] Enter your Username to continue.
[PASSWORD] Enter your Password to continue.​

[ALIAS] What do you normally go by?
[AGE] How old are you? Age limit: 14 to 25.
[GENDER] Are you Male or Female?

[SPECIALTY] What is your Skill Set?
[PREFERRED_EQUIPMENT] What Weapons or Tools would you prefer?
[HELD_ITEMS] What is already in your possession?

[APPEARANCE] What do you look like? What color and style of suit do you have? <5 to 10 sentences>
[PERSONALITY] How do you act? <7 to 12 sentences>
[HISTORY] What have you done before now? <10 to 15 sentences>

[DETAILS] Any other details about you?

[Rebellion]

[1] ????? (Zerin)
[2] RESERVE (pokepokemo)
[3] RESERVE (d4rka8isz)
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]

For those who haven't seen / Don't know of TRON:

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers' Description of TRON:
For those who aren't familiar at all with the TRON world but finds the RP interesting...

Basically, the setting in TRON is a digital world, constructed by a human called Kevin Flynn. The old movie is set in the first world he created, the new movie (Legacy) is set in another world he created later.

In this world, programs take human shape and live pretty much live humans, although they don't bleed since they are data in a solid shape. Programs pretty much go to work with what they were actually doing as programs in our world - hunting viruses, sorting bank's money, making calculations etc. - and when they are considered useless, they are taken to perform in gladiator like games until they lose = their data gets derezzed.

"Users" are what the humans in the real world are called by the programs. Some programs who were created by a certain human seem to take on the shape of that human and is thus connected to his or her user. Tron, for example, was created by Flynn's colleague and thus looks like that colleague and calls that human his user.

In both the first and second movie, a user got turned into data and was sent into the digital world. There, they seem to possess strange powers that can alter some things/surroundings in the digital world if they know how to use it. It's because users created this world and therefore pretty much are gods. Kevin Flynn does this in both movies.

The digital world in the first movie was very data-like and the sky was dark because an evil program controlled the world until Tron and Kevin set it free, then the sky turned bright. In the second movie, the world was very cyber-like and the sky was always dark and stormy.​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I've reserved pokepokemo.

Also, I've added a section after the RP info for people who haven't seen or heard much of TRON.

I highly reccomend TRON: Legacy though; it will blow your mind.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Thanks for informing me Zerin! I'll reserve since it's kind of late. Cool song BTW! :)

[USERNAME] d4rka8isz
[PASSWORD] Fight For Users

[ALIAS] Caly Weisn
[AGE] 20
[GENDER] Female

[SPECIALTY] What is your Skill Set?
[PREFERRED_EQUIPMENT] Staff
[HELD_ITEMS] Identity Disc(do we have to put this down?)

[APPEARANCE] What do you look like? What color and style of suit do you have? <5 to 10 sentences>
[PERSONALITY] How do you act? <7 to 12 sentences>
[HISTORY] What have you done before now? <10 to 15 sentences>

[DETAILS] Any other details about you?

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
d4rka8isz is RESERVE.

It looks like 3 of 8 so far (including myself).

If it becomes apparent that this RP isn't quite so popular, we may be able to start with about 5 or 6 characters.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Hey, Zerin can you give me a view of what my SU should roughly look like? I don't wanna write "Laser Beam and Missles" in the weapon part and find out that it's not available.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It means things like swords or knives or boomarangs or guns. Of course, those aren't real things in this RP, but you could gain a TRON-esque weapon with similar characteristics. Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers says that he can describe it, so I highly recommend you ask him to summarize for you, since I can't really summarize in a way without making you read an hours of text.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
For those who aren't familiar at all with the TRON world but finds the RP interesting...

Basically, the setting in TRON is a digital world, constructed by a human called Kevin Flynn. The old movie is set in the first world he created, the new movie (Legacy) is set in another world he created later.

In this world, programs take human shape and live pretty much live humans, although they don't bleed since they are data in a solid shape. Programs pretty much go to work with what they were actually doing as programs in our world - hunting viruses, sorting bank's money, making calculations etc. - and when they are considered useless, they are taken to perform in gladiator like games until they lose = their data gets derezzed.

"Users" are what the humans in the real world are called by the programs. Some programs who were created by a certain human seem to take on the shape of that human and is thus connected to his or her user. Tron, for example, was created by Flynn's colleague and thus looks like that colleague and calls that human his user.

In both the first and second movie, a user got turned into data and was sent into the digital world. There, they seem to possess strange powers that can alter some things/surroundings in the digital world if they know how to use it. It's because users created this world and therefore pretty much are gods. Kevin Flynn does this in both movies.

The digital world in the first movie was very data-like and the sky was dark because an evil program controlled the world until Tron and Kevin set it free, then the sky turned bright. In the second movie, the world was very cyber-like and the sky was always dark and stormy.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Red's knows!

Anyways, you guys are on reserve, but you really should get those sign-ups in...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hmm... Well I cant really help you, nor can anyone else unless you're specific.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
I dont know what I should write in the middle three sections of equipment, held items and specialties.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Equipment is your weapon or tool preference. If your character in the real world liked to use guns, or swords, or something along those lines, put them in. The point of that line is so that once your data is analyzed you might receive a weapon or tool to fit your needs.

Held items means any items your character has at the beginning of this RP. Since you know little about the world, you probably have nothing.

As for specialties, it means your talents. Is your character a good climber, or just very strong and/or muscular? Or is your character a very good aim with a gun, or an expert ju jitsu fighter? It's your character's talents.

You name your weapon or tool you're good with an you'll be supplied with an item that fits your expertise. These weapons will have the feel of TRON, so you could also pick an identity disc for a weapon or one of those light staves, or maybe something like Castor's cane that shot lasers. Something along those lines, but if you pick real world things, you will receive a suitable item near the beginning of the RP.

Those things aside, make sure your character has flaws too. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus in this RP, thanks.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Okay guys... It's been a week now, and only you two have signed up. The way this looks, I'm going to have to close the RP down. Which is something I really don't want to do, but it looks like this just isn't going to take off.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
That sucks. Well, I guess there's no point in an RP with only this many people. If only some people would be less cautious...

Back