• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
I heavily dislike Vayne free week because of people playing her when they're inexperienced. And many people say she has a high skill cap because she has no escape and her positioning is most important than anything. She is great late game and is an amazing hyper AD carry.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I heavily dislike Vayne free week because of people playing her when they're inexperienced. And many people say she has a high skill cap because she has no escape and her positioning is most important than anything. She is great late game and is an amazing hyper AD carry.

Bad Vaynes are fun to feed off in lane though ^_^;; She's not easy (fun, though!), and because she's so squishy it's super easy to exploit bad Vaynes, moreso than some other, more forgiving champions.

I main support, and since my usual AD carry doesn't play her, it means I can only see Vayne free week as a good thing hehe @_@

Conversely, good Vaynes are terrifying ~

Years
Nidalee is such a great AP poke and sniper for ARAM.

@Kylie-chan
I agree. It is so fun to eat bad Vayne players. I've started to main support, and I love playing AD, but I always end up having to support which I don't mind a lot, but it's boring if you don't make any plays on bot lane.
AD is just my second and preferred role.

Years
Nidalee is such a great AP poke and sniper for ARAM.

@Kylie-chan
I agree. It is so fun to eat bad Vayne players. I've started to main support, and I love playing AD, but I always end up having to support which I don't mind a lot, but it's boring if you don't make any plays on bot lane.
AD is just my second and preferred role.

I just had to support a bad Vayne today
:(

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Guess we do have some LoL players here =O I usually play support exclusively (extremely bad in any other role/lanes) and maybe interesting to get some team games going on, or even some PC aram for fun and casual giggles~

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I dissapeared from these forums playing LoL. My summoner is Syther Blade, level 30 and I main J4... Add me!

Years
I recently started ranking, and let me tell you. 1500 is impossible with the people you play with..

Well, there's always something you can do better :P
What Elo are you at right now?
I don't play a lot of ranked, and I regret it :/
I'm usually just under 1200 (1187 right now)
I don't care much about the Janna skin anymore even though it would have been nice.

I want to get platinum or diamond in season 3.

I'm going to learn to play other roles, and get better at my main ones (Support / AD).

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Awww why almost no one here is on EUNE? I play there with my current username (Truality). Got Gold for S2, and my main roles are Support and Jungle.

Favorite champion is Xerath :>

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
AP Master Yi is too fun to play as xD
ylMEXXo.jpg

my summoner name is Chaos Cillation for those who want to add me

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Soo... I recently re-installed LoL and when i try to boot the game, it stays stuk on retrieving version information...

Any idea why's that?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Soo... I recently re-installed LoL and when i try to boot the game, it stays stuk on retrieving version information...

Any idea why's that?

it was probably installed incorrectly. You could always try re-installing. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest going to their website and see if they have a solution for that problem.

Back