• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Dekorora Arc

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Apparently Ash and Co. are heading back to Kanto during this Arc so its the end of the Unova series definitely. He's heading back home to get ready for his next adventure.
As in the ending of all of the Arcs, so this is a huge sign if that poster is confirmed to be legit. You never know, the Dekorora Arc could be incredibly short.

Also, the first thing I thought of when I saw the description of this series was 'Orange Islands'. That's what this heavily reminds me of (And I didn't even watch that series; I started at Johto and at that time I was really young), so maybe we'll see lots of similar episodes.

Personally, though, I'm happy that the Unova characters might be leaving Ash; I just don't find them as likeable as any main characters from previous generations, specifically Cilan because I think that nearly all of us prefer Brock as our 'First Gym Leader' companion, but that's just me being presumptuous.

Sorry for rambling...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So, Bulba's updated their episode list for Da! These are confirmed titles with set airdates [x]:

BW123 - Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again! - April 25, 2013
BW124 - The Dangerously Sweet Honey! - May 2, 2013
BW125 - Sommelier Detective Dent! The Secret Room of the Ocean!! - May 9, 2013
BW126 - Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Path to Being Hotachi King - May 16, 2013

I'm not sure on the airing order, but other official titles include

Rotom VS Dr. Ōkido!
Wish on Jirachi! The Seven-Day Miracle!!
Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!
[x]

Also the theme song is apparently "Summer Hill" by Daisuke [x]. And the region name seems to be romanized as "Decolora" now.

I'm happy there's a Dent episode~

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm so excited for the new Dekorora Arc to begin. The episode with Miju and Futachi, since it was announced, I have been dying to see it.

Wonder what the ending song will be.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm kinda sad that new ending will be so soon...
I like Sakura Ribbon... :/ Oh well...
Dent's episode seems to be only a filling :D Well... we haven't seen his Sommelier power for a long time.
I guess it's time for it to return :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Personally, though, I'm happy that the Unova characters might be leaving Ash; I just don't find them as likeable as any main characters from previous generations, specifically Cilan because I think that nearly all of us prefer Brock as our 'First Gym Leader' companion, but that's just me being presumptuous.

Nope. I disagree and I think a lot of people who prefer Brock don't realize just how stale he was getting before he left and Cilan came into the picture. But this isn't the place to debate to discuss further on a matter. Just know that it isn't nearly all of us, thanks.

Anyways I'm excited to see this arc myself. I'm curious about some of the episode titles and hopefully it will be as exciting and it might seem. I'm hoping we get a few things like at least an evolution or two and can Cilan place have come backstory kthnks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
This actually looks so cool!!!
I hope it gets a proper airing in the uk.... (Do you know how hard it is to find the most recent episodes??? The only channel I know which airs pokemon in Disney XD and it is rubbish)
But it should be good, if Cilan and Iris leaves that will be amazing but strangely sad. I mean Cilan was anoyying, mainly the cooking references, but it's strangely entertaining.... Dunno about Iris.... Her hair is destructing XP
BUT OSHAWATT!!!! NO HE CAN'T GO!!!! Even though Ash will ditch him and the others for the next region....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Nope. I disagree and I think a lot of people who prefer Brock don't realize just how stale he was getting before he left and Cilan came into the picture. But this isn't the place to debate to discuss further on a matter. Just know that it isn't nearly all of us, thanks.

Anyways I'm excited to see this arc myself. I'm curious about some of the episode titles and hopefully it will be as exciting and it might seem. I'm hoping we get a few things like at least an evolution or two and can Cilan place have come backstory kthnks.

yes thank

also yes backstory pleaseeee I've seen a few things that suggest there will be a Choroneko in his episode, so there could be at least that mystery revealed~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
What are you even saying? That it's a cockblock ep for the Mijumaru one? Because tbh I'm looking forward to the former more than the latter. Since it looks like Mijumaru isn't even leaving, it's just another spotlight episode for that attention... lover. I mean I like the guy, but so. Much. Focus. Why.

also I really really think you're using that smiley incorrectly

Years
Looking forward for the arc to begin but I feel a strange way why they are ending N's Arc so quickly. I though there would me more episodes since the company have not traveled to some parts of Unova yet

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah I'm still thinking it's weird that BW is getting rushed when we have so long before XY. They could totally have gotten six months of/24-ish eps from a few more mini-arcs, some more N/Plasma, and a bit more battle and training focus. OR CHARACTER FOCUS I MEAN REALLY. We just a glimpse of interesting relationships between Satoshi's Pokémon that could have- SHOULD have- been explored before this!

I do hope we get more time for character stuff in Decolora. Such a fan of that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The arc are usually 7 to 10 episodes from what I've seen so they are supposed to go fast. I don't expect there to be more than 8 episodes before they start doing reruns or skipping weeks.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hey so Decolora trailer!

IT LOOKS INSANE omg I have no idea what is happening
- is that zoroark
- wtf why does everything have an beheeyem face
- why is there a giant meowth
- rockets <3
- VICTREEBELL :D
- ROTOM
- JIRACHI
- OH MY GOD
that's basically it

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Rather than making fans pumped up for the Dekorora arc, it instead infuriates them by the time the trailer showed Iris riding on Zekrom rather than Ash (as from what I've seen on 4chan).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think you should stop generalizing Pokémon fans by what you see on 4Chan.

You gotta remember tho, there's apparently a Zoroark in Decolora. And also, who says Ash was ever the hero? Besides the movie, which is officially so far out of anime canon that it would take three months to get there at supersonic speeds. Zekrom could have been looking for Iris when it showed up at the beginning. I mean, she was around there. Could have been a total accident it ran into Ash. /shrugs

Also remember that I make things up and hardly believe half the theories I come up with so yeah. Not saying this is the case, saying that it's an option for the writers.

Years
Ah yeah there you go guys, Zekrom and Zoroark are finally coming in Dekorora. So this means Zekrom has the Dekorora Islands under control and he disappeared there after first two episodes

Back