• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys i'm new here.

What are your feelings towards this game?

• This is great!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Pretty good.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yeah Rgiht!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
oh?

sketch said:
Maybe you should make it easier for people to find the ingredients in your game.

in what way?
most of the items needed are found easily. river water is found in a river. mud is found where mud is. etc,, all it takes is just a little effort on the players part.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sorry,I never finished the first demo yet.I'm getting the new one right now.I've been kinda busy while I was gone.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
just taking a hiatus

some of yall may have noticed i havent been around (and some of ya may not have cared) i'll be back with more updates on my game and pics of new Monstructs thanks

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
hey gang!

sorry for the long hiatus. had that old pokemon"gotta catch 'em all" itch. and i still didn't finish it yet.

Anyway, i been working on my game still while on break. i got new monstructs for you to make and i got screens to post up

these are of the cavesyou explore. the last one is of the puzzle room. enjoy! ;)

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
more screenies

i bring more screens for those still interested in this thread

here is the inside of the Spirit Crystal; a item you use in the game to hold ya 'Structs.

SpiritCrystal.png

this is Isel's Trading Post, a place to get hard to find stuff for trade

NewPicture.png

this is the Makers Meetig Place., where you can talk to other Makers and ideas, tips, etc.

thNewPicture1.png

hope you guys like 'em. :laugh:

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
I have just downloaded the demo so I will comment on it later.
And the screens looks very good.
Good luck on finishing this game.

Years
hmm... i'll let the gudging to the experts :D
and about that demo yiu posted some time ago... well when i was playin' the game stopped when that blue cat-thing appered...

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
What are they and how do they open?And by the way,I ju8st played the new demo(I haven't played your game in awhile)And found that you can get stuff from the weather.Before yesterday I only new how to get Mudd.Now I got drip-drop,mudd,cloudy,and the diamond thing(It took awhile to get it,and I've beaten the arena once.This game is awesome.And since you're nearly done with this one,you should make a cbs and cms in the next one!Since your game has a very nice concept.Nice job!

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
thanks.

those were puzzles featuring some of the Monstructs. i'll repost them one i find a good file host. This is an UPDATE: I got a A-1 mapper help me with this we'll be releasing a better demo before the game comes out LOOK FOR IT

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
sum i made, som i edited, some i got from the net. its a combination of things.do you know of anyone good at forum boards at all? :P

Back